1099 users online (242 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

All things Meter Reader UPDATE: No Reward

I just want to recognize the individual who found the remains that are most likely Caylee's and express my appreciation to him for making this find and reporting it. I'm sure he is feeling shaken and sad tonight, but I want him to know that he is a real American hero.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-15-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Dear Sir:

I am very thankful that you had to pee. And I hope your name is no Sheppard because that would just be too weird.

Seriously though. You handled it fabulously calling 911 right off and not contacting media.

Thank you so much sir for being Caylee's Hero!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Yes sir! Thank you for having to pee!!!!

and I am so sorry that you had to experience what must have been an absolutely horrible realization. I am sorry for how it will haunt you but be sure that millions of grateful Americans and Websleuthers will have their thoughts with you. Bless you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    Dear Sir:

I am very thankful that you had to pee. And I hope your name is no Sheppard because that would just be too weird.

Seriously though. You handled it fabulously calling 911 right off and not contacting media.
    I had joked earlier asking if he was of German descent and if he owned any sheep.

But in all seriousness..

Thank you for being decent in taking yourself into the brush to do your business and thank you for being curious about the bag and more importantly

Thank You for being a caring,compassionate human being and doing the right thing by notifying the authorities
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    Yes sir! Thank you for having to pee!!!!

and I am so sorry that you had to experience what must have been an absolutely horrible realization. I am sorry for how it will haunt you but be sure that millions of grateful Americans and Websleuthers will have their thoughts with you. Bless you sir.
    I agree- you have to find humor wherever you can in this case. I'm glad the meter reader had to take a nature pee. I for one, am glad that this man answered nature's call in nature. (Do all men like to "nature pee" btw? An ex of mine would not even consider a house if he could not "pee freely" in the bkyd. I'm sorry-- that was an over-share).

I'm also sorry this man will have that horrific vision of a child's skull but glad that Caylee at last may be put to rest.

OK--Shiny shirt is on now-- let's hope WS server holds up! I keep getting kicked off!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

Thank you, sir. I hope you get the reward money of $250K, I believe it is.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ř My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

I hope he gets some type of reward too. He didn't have to kick the bag or pick it up, but he did! This changes everything. Imagine the trial without a body!

I agree he should get a reward, but I doubt he would take it. I am sure that he is just glad he was at the right place at the right time. I thank him so much for checking the bag, and yes, for peeing in the woods. Who would've thought?

I agree! Thank you for bringing many of us some bit of closure, and allowing Caylee a proper burial place!

PLEASE give that hero the/any reward money!! In this economy, he could be one of the zillions out there on the brink of losing their home, etc!!! NG, pay him BIG to come on your show, People Mag - pay him big! TV, movie deal, book deal, I say give it to him - and do it right away to deny related "OTHERS" from making the $$$ to add to the big bucks they have made off of this tragedy!!

I have a feeling a hero like this man would most likely do something with at least some of the money to help missing children - have the "others" who have made money off of this donated anything to missing children???! I think not.

When I think about that meter reader, I think about the time he spent from the terrorizing discovery, to the time LE arrived. Think about it. There he is, alone in the brush with skeletal remains, most likely from one of the biggest cases of it's time. From the time of the discovery, until the time LE arrives, I would think this man felt very alone, very upset. I would guess the silence, there in the wooded area, was deafening.

Thank you, Sir, for being inquisitive enough to check the bag and for calling LE asap. We are all so very grateful.

And, oh yeah, give him the reward money.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    Dear Sir:

Yep, I too am glad he did not stand there for 20 minutes and watch the bag, call a Crime Tip Line, or take pictures with his cell phone.

This is not rocket science, this is not your fifteen minutes of fame.

This is a dead child that the nation has been looking for...five months long.

Thank you sir, today, you are my hero.

God tapped you on the shoulder today my friend. Everyone is here to serve a purpose, and you sir ...have served yours. Please find a sense of peace thru all this madness, adn you know you have done a decent and humane thing today.

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    I am so thankful that for the first time, an apparently intelligent person came upon something that needed to be investigated. And to think, he was smart enough and caring enough to dial 911. Not a tip line. Not the Anthonys. Just 911.

Sir, you have my deepest appreciation and thanks. You are a hero to the world.

ETA: Oh, yeah, give the man the money!
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast