1138 users online (200 members and 938 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?

Nancy Grace ---- Thursday 12/11/08

I didnt see a thread started for this?

Did I hear her say something about an earring on Issues with Jane V M?

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

WTH is JVM?
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

I'm watching.............have been watching the Orlando Fox News station for most of the day and am now watching NG.

Also...........don't miss Greta tonight, as she's supposed to be covering this case.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Nancy G just said there were clothes or something in the bag to make LE go to the Anthony's with a search warrant. They are looking for something!
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Cathy Belich on the scene outside the Anthony home. Now Leticia, who says the home is now a crime scene.

What else are they talking about? I don't have cable and can't watch. TIA.

Tim Miller visited the site where the body was found with LE.
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

Might still be soft tissue and could possibly detect chloroform, according to forensic scientist. You might or might not be able to tell if remains are male or female according to pelvic bones.

Truth Seeker - I agree............something was with the remains that has prompted LE to go back to the Anthony home.

I listened online to the local Fox New channel in Orlando today and the reporter says the police were in the backyard for quite a while. I wonder what could be there - in the backyard or house - that they're looking for?

Suz, they arent saying much that we havent heard all day.. have you been able to watch any live coverage online?

OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Truth Seeker - I agree............something was with the remains that has prompted LE to go back to the Anthony home.

I listened online to the local Fox New channel in Orlando today and the reporter says the police were in the backyard for quite a while. I wonder what could be there - in the backyard or house - that they're looking for?
    I was thinking maybe they were just hanging around the backyard since they couldnt go in the house yet.

Looking for whatever they could..

OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

They keep calling the home a crime scene. Crime scene to me is where a criminal act occurred. Could they have found a bloody knife or paver or other murder weapon that matched something from the home? If it was a paver, that could be why they are now in the back yard. Clothes or toys wouldn't connect the remains to the home, therefore the home couldn't be called a crime scene because no one would know if a crime occurred there or somewhere else.

Commercial. The medical examiner interviewed said there could still be some soft tissue if the bag was sealed tightly, but was iffy on whether or not the sex could be determined. But all day long Fox News has been saying it was a female child.

NG said no clothes in bag.

Talking about tissue...matching up trash bags...and GA and CA not going home.

Does everyone else feel sad and sick? I lit a candle for Caylee.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast