Nancy Grace ---- Thursday 12/11/08

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
I didnt see a thread started for this?

Did I hear her say something about an earring on Issues with Jane V M?

Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell

I'm watching.............have been watching the Orlando Fox News station for most of the day and am now watching NG.

Also...........don't miss Greta tonight, as she's supposed to be covering this case.

Nancy G just said there were clothes or something in the bag to make LE go to the Anthony's with a search warrant. They are looking for something!

Cathy Belich on the scene outside the Anthony home. Now Leticia, who says the home is now a crime scene.

What else are they talking about? I don't have cable and can't watch. TIA.

Tim Miller visited the site where the body was found with LE.

Might still be soft tissue and could possibly detect chloroform, according to forensic scientist. You might or might not be able to tell if remains are male or female according to pelvic bones.

Truth Seeker - I agree............something was with the remains that has prompted LE to go back to the Anthony home.

I listened online to the local Fox New channel in Orlando today and the reporter says the police were in the backyard for quite a while. I wonder what could be there - in the backyard or house - that they're looking for?

Suz, they arent saying much that we havent heard all day.. have you been able to watch any live coverage online?

Truth Seeker - I agree............something was with the remains that has prompted LE to go back to the Anthony home.

I listened online to the local Fox New channel in Orlando today and the reporter says the police were in the backyard for quite a while. I wonder what could be there - in the backyard or house - that they're looking for?

I was thinking maybe they were just hanging around the backyard since they couldnt go in the house yet.

Looking for whatever they could..

They keep calling the home a crime scene. Crime scene to me is where a criminal act occurred. Could they have found a bloody knife or paver or other murder weapon that matched something from the home? If it was a paver, that could be why they are now in the back yard. Clothes or toys wouldn't connect the remains to the home, therefore the home couldn't be called a crime scene because no one would know if a crime occurred there or somewhere else.

Commercial. The medical examiner interviewed said there could still be some soft tissue if the bag was sealed tightly, but was iffy on whether or not the sex could be determined. But all day long Fox News has been saying it was a female child.

NG said no clothes in bag.

Talking about tissue...matching up trash bags...and GA and CA not going home.

Does everyone else feel sad and sick? I lit a candle for Caylee.

Awe that video of her singing is what just kills me.

Shes singing to Casey.

Casey. Who took her sunshine away.

argh.

LP.........very subdued tonight. Saying that God put this in place. That the man who went into the woods to relieve himself picked up that bag to investigate and made the discovery.

LP just said God put this all together that she was found. Love that man!

NG said no clothes in bag.

Talking about tissue...matching up trash bags...and GA and CA not going home.

Does everyone else feel sad and sick? I lit a candle for Caylee.

Sad but with a sigh of relief! I told my son "thank God" they found her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back