How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

Valrico Analyzer

Semper Fi, do or die!
Reaction score
...what are your observations and predictions regarding the devestating news the "A" family has received?

I feel their actions, whether denial, anger, desperation.....even if there is an arrest of one of them, or of an accompliace...

Do you feel they will assist LE by turning on each other? What about Casey? Will she reveal any family involvement to save her hide?

And the news about the hiring of a DEFENSE ATTORNEY by the "A" family, as well as their home being sealed and labeled " AN ACTIVE CRIME SCENE"

I think they will get a new lawyer and probably do a talk show.
Just a guess though.

Seriously, these people are in a world of hurt and i don;t care what anyone says! I feel bad for them.

The Anthony's will continue to follow in the Peterson's foot steps, blaming everything on everyone but the obvious. They will say sloppy police work, the body was planted, the babysitter did it, etc. They won't take any responsibility nor will they hold Casey accountable for anything. JMO

I feel they will react the same way they have been reacting throughout the entire saga. Deny that it is Caylee. When it is proven to be Caylee, they will deny it was Casey. When prosecution proves Casey mudered her daughter, they will deny that, too, saying she was set up, and that "ZG" killed Caylee, and then later dumped her remains close to the Anthony's to taunt them. Betcha.

I think they will get a new lawyer and probably do a talk show.
Just a guess though.

Seriously, these people are in a world of hurt and i don;t care what anyone says! I feel bad for them.

I feel sorry for them too, and wouldn't wish this on anyone. I understand grief and denial, but I'd like to see them face the facts, help LE, and maybe allow the public to support them. The are in a really tough position, and up to now it's been all about supporting Casey. Now I hope it will be about supporting Caylee and the truth.

I feel they will react the same way they have been reacting throughout the entire saga. Deny that it is Caylee. When it is proven to be Caylee, they will deny it was Casey. When prosecution proves Casey mudered her daughter, they will deny that, too, saying she was set up, and that "ZG" killed Caylee, and then later dumped her remains close to the Anthony's to taunt them. Betcha.

I heard that the Anthony's have already stated that they agree this could be Caylee. Don't ask me where I heard it, I've been watching 5 different shows on TV all day, and reading all over the place.

I feel sorry for them too, and wouldn't wish this on anyone. I understand grief and denial, but I'd like to see them face the facts, help LE, and maybe allow the public to support them. The are in a really tough position, and up to now it's been all about supporting Casey. Now I hope it will be about supporting Caylee and the truth.
IMO it doesn't really matter if they face the facts or not.I truly don;t care one way or the other. It is unimportant to anyone except them. their belief in KC's innocence will not impact a jury or a judge and those are about the only people that matter now as far as KC is concerned.
I don't need the Anthony's to see it any particular way to honor Caylee.:blowkiss:

The Anthony's will continue to follow in the Peterson's foot steps, blaming everything on everyone but the obvious. They will say sloppy police work, the body was planted, the babysitter did it, etc. They won't take any responsibility nor will they hold Casey accountable for anything. JMO

Sorry to say that I agree with you 100%.. the writing is on the wall, so to speak. It is hard to believe the body was simply thrown in that spot and not even burried according to TM on NG.

They will be on Larry King again tomorrow night to discuss the possible find of Caylees remains

Cindy and George will swear Zanny killed Caylee and Casey had nothing to do with it- and stick with their pizza theory- the smell in her trunk was pizza

IMO it doesn't really matter if they face the facts or not.I truly don;t care one way or the other. It is unimportant to anyone except them. their belief in KC's innocence will not impact a jury or a judge and those are about the only people that matter now as far as KC is concerned.
I don't need the Anthony's to see it any particular way to honor Caylee.:blowkiss:

Beanie, I love you and your kind heart.:blowkiss:

However, ahem, the Anthony's have obstructed justice, IMO, at every turn. If they would face the facts and assist LE with the truth, it would help the case FOR Caylee (vs against Casey). Again :blowkiss:

Personally, I think the jailbird canary is about to sing...she's NOT goin down alone.

It will be very interesting who she throws under the bus to lighten her sentence.

Shes screwed, the power of negotiation is gone with the found remains..the zanny story is debunked...the whole kidnapped thing is shot..and any plea for accidential is gone because she never begged for it til the body was found. And the insanity plea is gone, because this is cold and calculating...NOT CRAZY.

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

In all cases, parents find the grief almost unbearably devastating, and while persons may rate the death of a spouse as first in traumatic life events, the death of a child is still perhaps one of the most intense forms of grief, holding greater risk factors. This loss also bears a lifelong process: one does not get 'over' the loss but instead must assimilate and live with the death.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grief#cite_note-4

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

Are you reading my mind? Or do we all know them too well by now?
All the Anthony's know how to do is LIE LIE LIE.

RIP Baby Caylee.

My money is with your prediction ~~ I would almost guarantee this is what will happen.

Great post...my feelings exactly! :clap:

Personally, I think the jailbird canary is about to sing...she's NOT goin down alone.

It will be very interesting who she throws under the bus to lighten her sentence.

Shes screwed, the power of negotiation is gone with the found remains..the zanny story is debunked...the whole kidnapped thing is shot..and any plea for accidential is gone because she never begged for it til the body was found. And the insanity plea is gone, because this is cold and calculating...NOT CRAZY.

Baez said today something about "bargaining continuing"........They were trying to cut a deal prior to this finding and it may be off the table now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back