743 users online (104 members and 639 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Greta 12-11-08

I had a feeling she would have this coverage!
    Last edited by JBean; 12-11-2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: fix title :)

Accdg to the reporter (P. Keaton), OCSO confirmed there were no clothes in the bag.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Hi. I have no television whatsoever, can someone who is watching tell those of us who cannot what is being said? This duct tape on the mouth and head has had me sick all day long...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    Accdg to the reporter (P. Keaton), OCSO confirmed there were no clothes in the bag.
    THUS Casey's remark: "They haven't even found her clothes!"

Karma Casey, it's a BiTc_!!!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Oh now greta gets into it? Lost my faith in her

Tim M. on now he believes in his heart that this is Caylee.
    So do I....

She is asking him the process about how the body goes to the medical examiner and then to the FBI lab... no indication of when we can expect results from testing.. but its a priority case. Made contact with the grandparents early in the morning.. jail was notified. Just explaining the area of woods and near school and how it was all under water (we have heard all of this today already)

TM says the water in that area was about 3 feet deep when they searche dit the first time.
    Baden up next.

TM also said that calling off the first search was "the best decision" and also the "hardest decidion" that he had ever made.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Why leave her naked....that is not typical homicidal mother action. You would expect her to be nicely dressed and possibly with her hair done and at least one personal item with the body...a doll, a toy, or a blanket.

Baden saying that OSCO believes this is Caylee. Just waiting for DNA, he says end of next week. baden saying it's not known what was in the bag. Calling the bag and the tape a treasure trove of forensic information. He cites a case where they found a bite mark and DNA in duct tape a year later from the person tearing the tape with their teeth. Drowning probably could not be determined at this point. Chloroform could be found through hair testing.

I found it very interesting that Baden said there could be a lot of hair in that bag for testing!

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Baden saying that OSCO believes this is Caylee. Just waiting for DNA, he says end of next week. baden saying it's not known what was in the bag. Calling the bag and the tape a treasure trove of forensic information. He cites a case where they found a bite mark and DNA in duct tape a year later from the person tearing the tape with their teeth. Drowning probably could not be determined at this point. Chloroform could be found through hair testing.
    Duct tape is very hard to tear. Casey had those acrylic nails and that would have made it nearly impossible for her to tear the tape. I'll bet the kitchen knife that CA removed from the car is what she used to tear the tape. Her fingerprints could still be on the tape though, since she'd have had to handle it. MOO
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

That's what is so upsetting, CA was washing and cleaning out everything when she knew there was a dead body in the damn car! That knife had something on it, we know that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Why leave her naked....that is not typical homicidal mother action. You would expect her to be nicely dressed and possibly with her hair done and at least one personal item with the body...a doll, a toy, or a blanket.
    It possible she removed her clothes so they could not be indentified. I really do not understand her at all, I still wonder if she had a diaper or pull up on?

This duct tape piece of information has me sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. That poor sweet child. Why on earth would she need her mouth duct taped? I've always thought deep down that this had to have been accidental, or at least some sort of soft death (drugging maybe). But now, hearing about the duct taped mouth, it must have been terrifying for poor Caylee. That just makes me so so sad. How could someone do something so horrible to a child.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast