Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Verified Author
Reaction score
Yesterday, I “outed myself” on another thread here by explaining my connection to TES and Tim Miller, and also my personal commitment to the effort to find little Caylee. Here is the significant part of that post:

I am a member of TES's Board; I'm TES's largest financial contributor; and Tim Miller is a dear friend. I am so committed to finding Caylee that this year I contributed enough to finance more than half the total cost of all our (TES's) searches for Caylee prior to November.

However, my contributions were nothing compared to the WSleuths who donated money they could scarcely afford or who were waiting for their Social Security checks to arrive so they could donate again. God, I was totally humbled by this kind of generosity and willingness to sacrifice. I used to call Tim at night and read him some of those posts. He would get choked up (which I'd never heard happen prior to the Blanchard Park fiasco.)

If you can believe that, then you'll be able to understand how horrible I felt when these same people felt they'd been swindled by TES and only Leonard had come through for them.

I didn’t tell you in that message that Tim has kept up with many of the threads and posts here, including some that were understandably painful for him to read . You would be surprised at how impressed he’s always been with you here—with your dedication to separating fact from fiction, your willingness to commit your time and your considerable talents and to one united goal: Getting at the truth of what happened to Caylee. FWIW, I was with him in October at our Orlando hotel when another TES member handed him a printout of your map and cell phone pings. He wasn’t just impressed, he was also delighted. He showed it to LE and we used it!

Early this morning, shortly before the media got wind of the possible discovery of Caylee’s body, Tim phoned me to tell me the news, along with the fact that (official’s name withheld by me) said they’re sure it’s Caylee. I replied that everyone at WS was going to be beyond excited when they finally heard all that. Tim replied, “Go ahead and tell them. They deserve to be the first to know.”

Unfortunately, I couldn’t get on our darned website in time to break the news to you, or to confirm that no matter what LE says publicly, Tim said to tell you, don’t fret—it is Caylee.”

I just spoke to him again this afternoon, and explained I couldn’t get on WS site in time to give you this morning’s news. He’s going to continue keeping me informed about anything he learns in Orlando so that I can post it here—exclusively for you.

In the meantime, he said to tell you this: Months ago, TES did attempt to search the area where Caylee’s remains were found even though the area was mostly under water. In fact, he borrowed a special four wheel ATV offered to us by a helpful citizen, which was then driven through what appeared to be shallow water. And sank out of sight!

As you know, the one risk that trained searchers cannot take is that of damaging or destroying the very evidence they’re trying to recover. Tim said that if the plastic bag found today had been trampled by one of our horses, or run over by the ATV, the bag would have ruptured and the contents exposed and scattered, possibly/probably never to be found. He’s relieved that he called of the search of that area when he did or today’s discovery might never have happened.

He also said to remind you (half-jokingly) that he was right about at least one other thing: Caylee’s remains were not in the river at Blanchard Park. 

Oh, and in case you’re wondering about the ATV that was ruined when it sank, we naturally had to pay the owner for it--$10,000.

That’s all for now. Hopefully I will have other information to give you as the hours pass, and that I’ll be able to access our site when I do.

Tim sends his gratitude along with this message, and a request that you take just a moment to say a prayer for George and Cindy.

Hey, if he can forgive them, we certainly should be able to as well. (This comment is mine, not Tim’s.) I’m working on it, but my heart isn’t as open as his, I fear.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Do you know anything about Tims Health?

Thank you so much, and please let Tim know how much his words are appreciated. I have unending respect for that man.

More answers from Tim for you:

1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

3) This morning when Nick called Tim to give him a head’s up, he said, “Tim, we’ve found our girl.” There’s such tenderness in the way he phrased that, I think.

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. And as "icing on the cake" today near Houston, TES searchers recovered the bodies of a man and woman whose car was found in 12 feet of water. Now, on this Houston recovery, I'm a little uncertain of my details, because we had a horrible cell phone connection. But I'm sure about the other items above.

Warm regards.

Thank you for sharing this, Friday. And thank you for all that you do for TES.

Thank you TIM!!

I love Tim Miller. I barely knew of him before Caylee went missing...and now he's one of the people I admire most in this world.

Thanks very much Friday. I'm glad you can post again! :) Thanks very much to you and to Tim and TES volunteers for all that you do. Your efforts are much appreciated. We look forward to hearing more from Tim, and yourself, which should help us part fact and fiction regarding the remains that were found. You guys are awesome, keep up the good work! Is Tim feeling better now?

Thanks Friday. I have been lurking and crying today. Your thread made me sign in! Thank you for the update and tell Tim that I have the utmost respect for him and appreciate everything he has done. And a big thank's to you for your donations to TES.

God Bless Caylee

My thanks and all the best to you and Tim, and the good work that you do. I hope Tim is feeling better. I hope today's news also brings peace and closure to those of you whom have searched so hard for Caylee, thank you.

Thank you Friday. Tell Tim he is loved here by the faithful. I am so glad that something told him to do the right thing back then and not continue to search in the flooded area. Instinct, experience, karma, an Angel on his shoulder or Caylee's little voice echoing in his ear... whatever it was that made him do it, thank God he did.

Hug him for us.

Thank you Friday...and a huge hug and thank you to Tim!!! We are so happy to see you out of the hospital and well enough to go to the site! Who am I to judge another (does not mean I havent been angered, disturbed, nor bewildered by their comments)...I will pray for the grandparents to find peace and acceptance.
namaste'

Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

I love TM. He has such a gentle spirit and kind eyes. I was thinking of his remarks made during the last search ("Damn you Casey"). The comments about her reaction today is PRICELESS.

Thank you Friday!
Please tell Tim that he has a few hundred if not thousands of daughters here on this board who worry about his health. Today, although a bit peaceful, he still didn't look good. Please tell him to get rest and take care of himself.
And please tell him Happy Birthday from all of us here at Websleuths!

Thanks Friday for this............I really appreciate it. I guess I owe Tim an apology and be assured I will make it about TES not searching that area well enough. I was one of the ones who felt it should have been searched better, but when I was there in November, a lot of it was underwater.

We did drive in that area and even walked around some, but that was not an area we had mapped well, and when we asked we were been told it was searched before and was on the schedule for TES, so we never went into it to search. We knew about the find of the teenagers with the rope and the bucket and thought it a very viable area, but "thought" it had been searched when that was found.

I am sorry we didn't map that area first, because we know children are usually buried within less than a mile of their homes. It just wasn't to be at that time. The timing now is the right time.

I do believe this was divine intervention today and I thank God for his intervention.

Tell Tim HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Thank you so much for posting this, Friday. I read your disclosure last night and chuckled. I'd been on to you for awhile. Had a strong hunch, anyway. I was disappointed when I read you were not going to post here anymore because I always enjoy reading your comments. Now I see that not only will you remain with us a little longer, but you'll be posting messages from TM!

Please express my heartfelt gratitude for his untiring efforts and dedication. I continue to pray for his good health. And a big hug to you, as well, for your kindness and generosity. :blowkiss:

Thank you for taking the time to post that. It's been a long hard road for every person who is involved in this case including us at ws. Energies ran high but in the end we all wanted the same thing...to find little Caylee and give her a proper goodbye.

A higher power was at work today. Keep up the good work TES. You may not have found Caylee but there are so many others that will need your help. Don't give up what you do.

Thank you Friday for your contributions to TES and your involvement. And please thank Tim for me for all he is doing, each and every day, to bring the missing home.

This board about Caylee has moved so fast I haven't been able to keep up, so I don't know what happened on here regarding Blanchard Park discussions. FWIW, I followed the media reports daily and know with a 100% certainty that Tim is a class-act and geniune. I can not say that for the other fella Mr. Padilla. Please tell Tim that he has more supporters and grateful fans than he can ever possibly imagine.

:birthday: God Bless you Tim!!! I do believe in karma and this is your day!!!

Friday, thank you for the message. I read that Tim was in the hospital, please tell him we all wish him good health and I raise a drink to him and this most memorable birthday gift from God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh