801 users online (106 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

Carry on. God Bless Caylee.

Thank you JBean!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Isn't it interesting that one of the psychics said Caylee would be found where the German Shepherds pee ... and then this utility worker comes along ... and he has to go ...

If he's German and his name is Shepherd ... I owe that psychic a big apology.

You know what? I truly believe Caylee made this happen today. Why??? So all her family will stop lying; so everyone will stop fighting; so everyone will focus on what is important here... Caylee!!!! I'm sure she would want us to think about all the other missing, hurt and lost child in the world. This is a bittersweet day for us all. We all have our opinions, but we are all here for one reason.
    God bless Caylee and everyone of you!

*I was typing this post on the last thread, but, of course, I took too long, and the thread was closed. Just so you know it isn't coming out of left field.*

MN says in this video that if he was KC's attorney he would be telling her to tell the truth
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    Isn't it interesting that one of the psychics said Caylee would be found where the German Shepherds pee ... and then this utility worker comes along ... and he has to go ...
    Maybe he is German ancestry and he is a shepherd as in "God's flock" .......

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

Pulling this over from another thread (I want to keep that thread for Tim comments). But read statement 2 below on Casey's reaction to the news today. This game is over and she knows it now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Friday
    1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

Warm regards.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264

Nightline had a segment on the discovery... nothing new was really said... it was just a kind of gloss over of what happened and said during the day, and a bit about how the Anthony's kept saying Caylee was alive.

I am so far behind.

I am also so glad I was so very wrong about the dumpster theory, it made me sick every time I thought about it, and I was afraid Caylee would never be found.

I read a few posts here and there. MOO, I don't care what the A's reaction will be, what they will say, etc. I quit caring about their crap months ago, they are nothing but background noise. I believe enough evidence will be found with Caylee's remains to prove Casey did it, and to prove premeditation, and whether Cindy and George accept it does not matter.
    I can't help myself, though, I am feeling a little sorry for them. I'll probably get over it after a press release or two from them, though.
    Lanie

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

THere was a report earlier that between the search that ate TM's ATV and when they came back, a chain link fence had gone up around that area. I am not sure if that has been confirmed or denied yet.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post

yes to both but they've been saying that all day on the news...

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post

I do believe in psychics.. yes.. and sometimes in dreams we are given "clues" but not exactly the way we expect them.. not in "real world form"... if that makes ANY sense... anyway... another post on the psychic pointed to Jan 11th... today is DEC 11th and a FULL MOON!!!!!!! My Opinion Only!!!!!!!!!

May Caylee Rest In Peace..... We All need to light a candle nightly for the next 31 days in her memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    Pulling this over from another thread (I want to keep that thread for Tim comments). But read statement 2 below on Casey's reaction to the news today. This game is over and she knows it now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Friday
    1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

Warm regards.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264
    I was just I was just calling up that site, to bring this over:

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. <snipped>
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

Snipped from Turbo: I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...num=1&ct=title

Will link work or blow up? Good it worked!

You can see for yourself the area ... and you can get into Street View ... if that helps. Dang ... can't get in that view all the way down on Suburban.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast