Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Carry on. God Bless Caylee.

Isn't it interesting that one of the psychics said Caylee would be found where the German Shepherds pee ... and then this utility worker comes along ... and he has to go ...

If he's German and his name is Shepherd ... I owe that psychic a big apology.

You know what? I truly believe Caylee made this happen today. Why??? So all her family will stop lying; so everyone will stop fighting; so everyone will focus on what is important here... Caylee!!!! I'm sure she would want us to think about all the other missing, hurt and lost child in the world. This is a bittersweet day for us all. We all have our opinions, but we are all here for one reason.
God bless Caylee and everyone of you!

*I was typing this post on the last thread, but, of course, I took too long, and the thread was closed. Just so you know it isn't coming out of left field.*

Isn't it interesting that one of the psychics said Caylee would be found where the German Shepherds pee ... and then this utility worker comes along ... and he has to go ...

Maybe he is German ancestry and he is a shepherd as in "God's flock" .......

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

Pulling this over from another thread (I want to keep that thread for Tim comments). But read statement 2 below on Casey's reaction to the news today. This game is over and she knows it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

Warm regards.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264

Nightline had a segment on the discovery... nothing new was really said... it was just a kind of gloss over of what happened and said during the day, and a bit about how the Anthony's kept saying Caylee was alive.

I am so far behind.

I am also so glad I was so very wrong about the dumpster theory, it made me sick every time I thought about it, and I was afraid Caylee would never be found.

I read a few posts here and there. MOO, I don't care what the A's reaction will be, what they will say, etc. I quit caring about their crap months ago, they are nothing but background noise. I believe enough evidence will be found with Caylee's remains to prove Casey did it, and to prove premeditation, and whether Cindy and George accept it does not matter.
I can't help myself, though, I am feeling a little sorry for them. I'll probably get over it after a press release or two from them, though.
Lanie

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

THere was a report earlier that between the search that ate TM's ATV and when they came back, a chain link fence had gone up around that area. I am not sure if that has been confirmed or denied yet.

yes to both but they've been saying that all day on the news...

I do believe in psychics.. yes.. and sometimes in dreams we are given "clues" but not exactly the way we expect them.. not in "real world form"... if that makes ANY sense... anyway... another post on the psychic pointed to Jan 11th... today is DEC 11th and a FULL MOON!!!!!!! My Opinion Only!!!!!!!!!

May Caylee Rest In Peace..... We All need to light a candle nightly for the next 31 days in her memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulling this over from another thread (I want to keep that thread for Tim comments). But read statement 2 below on Casey's reaction to the news today. This game is over and she knows it now.

Quote:

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

Warm regards.

I was just I was just calling up that site, to bring this over:

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. <snipped>

Snipped from Turbo: I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...TF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Will link work or blow up? Good it worked!

You can see for yourself the area ... and you can get into Street View ... if that helps. Dang ... can't get in that view all the way down on Suburban.

You know, when I first heard that the remains of a child were found this morning, I started praying they were Caylee's. She deserves to have a proper burial. I have cried on and off all day. Then when I heard that there was duct tape around her mouth, I got sick and angry. I always wanted to believe she died because of an accident. No one would accidently put duct tape over a child's mouth.

Turbo, Somewhere I did hear/read that there was an incline. Also reported was that a fence had been put up before TES came back the last time. Chain link, I don't know, but I bet it was. I remember you always mentioning a chain link fence.

Quote:

Warm regards.

I totally agree in regards to the point two

I also asked this over there but will run with it here too...

I wanted to ask , as I am not familiar with the rains and floods and so on there but as it was high with water in September when the search was on, is there a pattern of flooding and high water areas to seasons ?

I am just wondering whether whoever actually placed the body there timed it all as to the level of water and did so in the hope that it would remain high until the body totally decomposed thus leaving no trace of evidence (them not knowing about duct tape keeping evidence etc) but them thinking that the water would wash it all off ?

That they knew it would remain high for some many months

That perhaps the levels reduced quicker than what they anticipated ?

I probably havent written that very well but I hope you know what I mean?

I am so far behind.

I am also so glad I was so very wrong about the dumpster theory, it made me sick every time I thought about it, and I was afraid Caylee would never be found.

I read a few posts here and there. MOO, I don't care what the A's reaction will be, what they will say, etc. I quit caring about their crap months ago, they are nothing but background noise. I believe enough evidence will be found with Caylee's remains to prove Casey did it, and to prove premeditation, and whether Cindy and George accept it does not matter.
I can't help myself, though, I am feeling a little sorry for them. I'll probably get over it after a press release or two from them, though.
Lanie
My heart aches for Caylee and her grandparents as well.

Turbo, Somewhere I did hear/read that there was an incline. Also reported was that a fence had been put up before TES came back the last time. Chain link, I don't know, but I bet it was. I remember you always mentioning a chain link fence.

OMG

YES IT WAS In the link I posted http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4711600___article.html/remains_caylee.html

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

OMG one of our members said they saw her in their dream ??

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member