Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollie

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so please be kind and feel free to delete if you feel it's repetitive, but I got to thinking this would be nice to see all thoughts!

For me, I don't think it was butter knife that was in the car. We have CA's word on that, I think it was a sharper knife to cut duct tape. Thus, I also think of course they are looking for duct tape and garbage bags as well.

I also think they are collecting fibers from the carpet in the house, as those would again most likely be caught on the duct tape.

Found this on the Greta blog:

<snipped> "I now see flashes in the backyard. It appears they are taking photos back there."

I think they are looking for duck tape, trash bags,knives and clothes. When GA saw kc on the 24th, he mentioned seeing clothes in the trunk. I imagine kc kept them there. CA may have washed them, thus destroying evidence once more...OR kc buried them in the backyard. Any evidence left in the car, CA has washed or disposed of by now, I am afraid. I agree with above poster, it was not a butter knife that was in the car. It was a sharp knife. They may remove all their sharp knives from house to match the edges on the tape on the evidence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I wonder why it took all day to get a search warrant? Do you think they were waiting for the As to get back and ask permission?

Second, if it was declared a crime scene, they can keep the owners out?

And third, what do you think they were looking for? Most media outlets seem to believe they already had trash bags from a previous search. It's six months later, do they really think they will find the same kind of trash bags after all this time?

And fourth, did they EVER get inside the house today? Was M. in the house this morning and they asked her to leave? Some say she never got in the house and others say she was inside and wouldn't come to the door?

I think the knife may or may not have been used for the duct tape. If Caylee's body was wet (which I don't believe at this point), then maybe she would have needed a knife to cut the tape. If not, duct tape is easy to tear with your hands. I do hope this is the case because of the abundance of fingerprints they will find on the tape.
There was something identifiable either in the bag or around the bag. I don't think it will be anything about the tape or the bag, I think its much more damning than that..I personally think its more possible that its sand from the sandbox, or possibly an article of clothing. It is something that they feel is still there now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I wonder why it took all day to get a search warrant? Do you think they were waiting for the As to get back and ask permission?

And third, what do you think they were looking for? Most media outlets seem to believe they already had trash bags from a previous search. It's six months later, do they really think they will find the same kind of trash bags after all this time?

And fourth, did they EVER get inside the house today? Was M. in the house this morning and they asked her to leave? Some say she never got in the house and others say she was inside and wouldn't come to the door?

From the video I seen, Mallory did go inside the house through the garage. I don't know how long she was in there, but she left through the front door.

I would imagine it took so long due to the fact that the body has not been identified, thus, declaring the Anthony's home a crime scene took some work. We don't know what all they actually found, and although logic tells us this has to be Caylee, logic isn't always legal, unfortunately.

I do believe they have the authority to keep the owners out, once declared a crime scene. Crime scene trumps ownership.

My understanding was M was in the house briefly, but I also heard LA was there, and they first checked M's license then kicked her out, then LA(this was early reporting so could be totally wrong :confused:).

In spite of the fact that it was reported that the remains were found unclothed, this might be a fact that LE is fudging. They might be looking for similar articles of clothing or perhaps photographs of Caylee wearing those clothes, or items of baby jewelry. Garbage bags, duct tape also.

I wonder if they will find clothing fibers on the remains? I bet cindy washed the clothes she was wearing last. If she did I hope they find fibers. I also hope if anyone else is invovled ina cover up that they get justice also.

I think they're looking for:

1) duct tape
2) garbage bags
3) fibers
4) animal hairs
5) soil
6) sand

I can't imagine someone wouldn't have cleaned out anything they thought could possibly be evidence, but I hope they didn't think of duct tape. I've never been able to tear a piece of that stuff without getting it all over myself! The garbage bags? Maybe all used by now, but I really hope they go to the garbage bag lady and get the one she took from the driveway. Fibers and/or animal hairs could be on the duct tape. Soil? That'll still be there. Sand? Same thing.

A former detective on Fox Orlando spoke tonight. He said something happened at the crime scene that made detectives leave even before the body was removed and rush out to a judge and get a search warrant.

One thing that occured to me is they could tell what the COD was (skull fracture, etc.) and went to the house to look for a weapon.

They had the search warrant within an hour of finding the remains.....they couldn't serve the warrant because the Anthony's were out of town BUT on their way back.

Yes they can keep everyone but LE out of there.....LE can't enter without serving the warrant first of course.

that all depends upon the findings at the scene of the remains....they could be searching for relevant items...ie; soil, shoes (shoe print comparison et al, etc..)

Yes they were able to serve the warrant and enter the home later in the evening. Yes M was in the house when they asked her to leave. She entered the house through the garage....she left through the front door

On Caylee, in the bag and on the tape, there might be cat hair, carpet lint, Casey hair, sand from the sandbox, dirt from the Ant backyard, lint from a blanket Caylee may have been placed on temporarily, all kinds of things from that house could have ended up around Caylee.

It seems really cold for Casey to leave Caylee naked and to wrap her up in trash bags. If there had been an accident wouldn't Casey wanted her last time of mothering her daughterr? Wouldn't she want to dress her up and make her pretty?

She dumped her without a stitch of clothes in a trash bag.

IMO

A former detective on Fox Orlando spoke tonight. He said something happened at the crime scene that made detectives leave even before the body was removed and rush out to a judge and get a search warrant.

One thing that occured to me is they could tell what the COD was (skull fracture, etc.) and went to the house to look for a weapon.

Holy Chit! I pray to God it wasn't the shovel! Please lord don't let her have hit this baby with that shovel!

Oh and Fox anchors mentioned several times that word they had was LE was looking for clothes. Clothes that KC gloated about LE not finding maybe?

On Caylee, in the bag and on the tape, there might be cat hair, carpet lint, Casey hair, sand from the sandbox, dirt from the Ant backyard, lint from a blanket Caylee may have been placed on temporarily, all kinds of things from that house could have ended up around Caylee.

It seems really cold for Casey to leave Caylee naked and to wrap her up in trash bags. If there had been an accident wouldn't Casey wanted her last time of mothering her daughterr? Wouldn't she want to dress her up and make her pretty?

She dumped her without a stitch of clothes in a trash bag.

IMO

seems really cold to people that care :)

but this girl didnt give 2 cents about anything

she has made her parents age 20 years in 6 months and they will never be the same

not to mention the fact that she killed her own daughter

wouldnt surprise me if she slit her own daughter's throat

:furious:

Holy Chit! I pray to God it wasn't the shovel! Please lord don't let her have hit this baby with that shovel!

Wait, don't I remember that they have the shovel? Took it early on. So that wouldn't facilitate the latest search. Given what Stacy posted though, I'd have to add weapon to my list.

I so want the State to rush to court first thing in the morning and slap that death penalty right back down on the table. Before the 11:30 hearing.

Found this on the Greta blog:

<snipped> "I now see flashes in the backyard. It appears they are taking photos back there."

Interesting. Keep us posted if you see anything more. And welcome to WS!

Exactly, SuziQ. There was something there that caused them to think it was definately Caylee and they needed to get back in that house, IMHO. We won't know what it is yet, tho, because it is probably something that only her killer will know or would recognize as having been with or on her so they will hold that card close to their vests for now. I only hope that it is definitive and links back directly to KC. And for what it's worth, the more I hear those jailhouse visits, it really does seem as tho she was trying to lead them "in code" to where she was, but I don't think it was so that she could be found and laid to rest. I think she wanted them to move her so she couldn't be found. They just didn't read "the code" correctly, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong