1066 users online (180 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation Criminal Defense Attorney for Casey - Linda Kenney Baden

FOX News - channel 35 in Orlando - 5 AM News

Linda Kenney Baden - a former criminal defense atty for Phil Spector & the wife of Dr. Michael Baden (who testified, very questionably, for Spector) is a new atty representing Casey.

She will be in court this morning with Baez at the 11:30 AM hearing.

Casey will not be appearing today.

Fox 35 will broadcast the hearing LIVE on TV as well as online.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/

Bradley Conway is the new criminal defense atty representing George & Cindy - replacing Mark NeJame.

Rum Tum
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

Rum Tum Tugger

OMG! Dr. Baden's WIFE????

Dr. Baden has been on TV just yesterday not talking too favorably about Casey's defense! He was talking about the treasure trove of evidence in connection with the black plastic trash bag the remains were found in and also about possible evidence on the duct tape!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Oh man... I can see a replay of the Phil Spector case.. Dr. Baden will end up testifying FOR the defense..

sounds like the A's are about to hit the fan.

Casey, is a monster and nothing more! Only a monster could touch that bag with her child in it, and then go out and party!
    Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

WHO is paying for Linda Kenney Baden? The A's cant afford her going rate, Im sure.. is she doing this pro bono?

The timing is real interesting.
    I was hoping that GA and CA would finally come to their senses.
    I am coming to the realization that perhaps they knew she was dead all along, and they also knew, at least CA knew, that conspiracy after the fact is a crime. Obviously GA knows that too, but so far, he wasn't there when the clothes and knife were washed, and he didn't give LE the wrong brush.
    I have been defending them, and I'm beginning to feel like I've been duped.
    You don't need a criminal defense attorney if you haven't done anything wrong, and LE has not made any statements that they were in any way going to charge them with anything.
    I feel sick. I sure hope they didn't know where Caylee was all this time...
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Unreal. This whole case is nuts. I hope we see some charges against the A's. RIP dearest Caylee.

....and the circus is about to feature a new act.....

Quote Originally Posted by MvD View Post
    WHO is paying for Linda Kenney Baden? The A's cant afford her going rate, Im sure.. is she doing this pro bono?

Great question, MvD! That was my 1st thought too.

IMHO - both of the Badens crave attention & the limelight. It wouldn't surprise me if this was pro bono - for now. She could & probably will make a fortune writing another book using Caylee's murder case.

I hated her tactics & courtroom demeanor in the Spector case. And Dr. Baden was technically *a hired gun* in his testimony. He'll say whatever he's paid to say. I lost all respect for him as an expert witness.

I'm afraid the circus is coming to town ...........

Rummy

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ... I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

Rum Tum Tugger

Check out the promotional "challenge" on the website for Linda and Michael Baden's book Remains Silent:
    A skeleton has been found, and we need your help to solve the crime! Accept the challenge and you might WIN The Remains Silent entertainment package, including a free Autopsy DVD and much more...

This strikes me as particularly eerie and disturbing today.

Creepiness aside, I was waiting for Team Casey to add a female attorney-- Casey is an aberration to womanhood and to motherhood. To appeal to female jurors in particular, they need to show another woman is willing to defend Casey. I wonder what Casey's trial makeover will entail-- I'm guessing longer hair pulled back from her face, glasses and a lot of pastels.
    Last edited by nancy botwin; 12-12-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Also, Linda Kenney Baden is death penalty qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenName View Post
    Unreal. This whole case is nuts. I hope we see some charges against the A's. RIP dearest Caylee.

The Anthony's new criminal defense atty made a statement on FOX that - as of now - there are no charges against Cindy & George. However, he has been retained to represent them in case charges are brought. (I think the Anthonys know that charges certainly could be forthcoming.)

He would not say if he was being compensated monetarily saying something to the effect that not everything is about money.

Rummy

Rum Tum Tugger

i just knew when i saw baden running his mouth on tv yesterday that his wife couldnt be far behind. after the phil spector fiaso, it's a wonder baden has the guts to even show his face.

ugh! these 2 are nothing but media hounds.

You couldn't make this BS up.

I wonder who's next on the "brilliant" team.
    The rice is already cooked...

Maybe dr.Baden.....again?
    They made fools out of themselves in the Spector trial.

IMO

Bring it on!
    The rice is already cooked...

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast