Criminal Defense Attorney for Casey - Linda Kenney Baden

Rum Tum Tugger

Animal AdvoCAT
Reaction score
Website
www.theanimalrescuesite.com
FOX News - channel 35 in Orlando - 5 AM News

Linda Kenney Baden - a former criminal defense atty for Phil Spector & the wife of Dr. Michael Baden (who testified, very questionably, for Spector) is a new atty representing Casey.

She will be in court this morning with Baez at the 11:30 AM hearing.

Casey will not be appearing today.

Fox 35 will broadcast the hearing LIVE on TV as well as online.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/

Bradley Conway is the new criminal defense atty representing George & Cindy - replacing Mark NeJame.

Rum Tum :cat:

OMG! Dr. Baden's WIFE????

Dr. Baden has been on TV just yesterday not talking too favorably about Casey's defense! He was talking about the treasure trove of evidence in connection with the black plastic trash bag the remains were found in and also about possible evidence on the duct tape!

Oh man... I can see a replay of the Phil Spector case.. Dr. Baden will end up testifying FOR the defense..

sounds like the A's are about to hit the fan.

Casey, is a monster and nothing more! Only a monster could touch that bag with her child in it, and then go out and party!

WHO is paying for Linda Kenney Baden? The A's cant afford her going rate, Im sure.. is she doing this pro bono?

The timing is real interesting.
I was hoping that GA and CA would finally come to their senses.
I am coming to the realization that perhaps they knew she was dead all along, and they also knew, at least CA knew, that conspiracy after the fact is a crime. Obviously GA knows that too, but so far, he wasn't there when the clothes and knife were washed, and he didn't give LE the wrong brush.
I have been defending them, and I'm beginning to feel like I've been duped.
You don't need a criminal defense attorney if you haven't done anything wrong, and LE has not made any statements that they were in any way going to charge them with anything.
I feel sick. I sure hope they didn't know where Caylee was all this time...

Unreal. This whole case is nuts. I hope we see some charges against the A's. RIP dearest Caylee.

WHO is paying for Linda Kenney Baden? The A's cant afford her going rate, Im sure.. is she doing this pro bono?

Great question, MvD! That was my 1st thought too.

IMHO - both of the Badens crave attention & the limelight. It wouldn't surprise me if this was pro bono - for now. She could & probably will make a fortune writing another book using Caylee's murder case.

I hated her tactics & courtroom demeanor in the Spector case. And Dr. Baden was technically *a hired gun* in his testimony. He'll say whatever he's paid to say. I lost all respect for him as an expert witness.

I'm afraid the circus is coming to town ...........

Rummy :cat:

Check out the promotional "challenge" on the website for Linda and Michael Baden's book Remains Silent:
A skeleton has been found, and we need your help to solve the crime! Accept the challenge and you might WIN The Remains Silent entertainment package, including a free Autopsy DVD and much more...

This strikes me as particularly eerie and disturbing today.

Creepiness aside, I was waiting for Team Casey to add a female attorney-- Casey is an aberration to womanhood and to motherhood. To appeal to female jurors in particular, they need to show another woman is willing to defend Casey. I wonder what Casey's trial makeover will entail-- I'm guessing longer hair pulled back from her face, glasses and a lot of pastels.

Unreal. This whole case is nuts. I hope we see some charges against the A's. RIP dearest Caylee.

The Anthony's new criminal defense atty made a statement on FOX that - as of now - there are no charges against Cindy & George. However, he has been retained to represent them in case charges are brought. (I think the Anthonys know that charges certainly could be forthcoming.)

He would not say if he was being compensated monetarily saying something to the effect that not everything is about money.

Rummy :cat:

i just knew when i saw baden running his mouth on tv yesterday that his wife couldnt be far behind. after the phil spector fiaso, it's a wonder baden has the guts to even show his face.

ugh! these 2 are nothing but media hounds.

You couldn't make this BS up.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wonder who's next on the "brilliant" team.:bang:

Maybe dr.Baden.....again?
They made fools out of themselves in the Spector trial.

IMO

Bring it on!

Well now Caylee can come to rest thank god.

CA/GA can now stop there reports of Caylee being seen all over the USA and innocent little girls wont have there faces plastered all over the media any longer.

Personally I do think CA of all ppl should have some kind of charge brought against her as she knew what was in that car and she was purposely damaging evidence. I don't really think this will happen right away as LE will and has been looking at them as grieving GP's. So it will be a wait and see for now.

Also GA/CA are supposed to be on LKL again tonight to give there take on the remains being found.

I believe they will say this is not proven yet to be Caylee (which is true) but they will continue to say they are still searching for a LIVE Caylee.

If only she could be alive CA but your daughter Casey saw to it that was not possible now is the time to just take responsibility for what your daughter has done and stop enabling her anymore. By you enabling and allowing your daughter to get by with everything all her life this is what she has become.

Everything I type is IMHO

hey but the board is a tad quiker today....:angel:

as for the circus coming to town....did it leave? there were a few intermissions but.......I think the ring master was always there with the followers...

Now does LEE have an attoryney yet.........

how can all these folks after all is said & done sleep at night???? I truly believe that all the defendents that they represent should move into their neighborhood.....I was thinking that blond atty Jane (she was on JVM-right before NG) who rarely thinks that anyone is guiity was applying for a job last night..hmmmmm

Well now Caylee can come to rest thank god.

CA/GA can now stop there reports of Caylee being seen all over the USA and innocent little girls wont have there faces plastered all over the media any longer.

Personally I do think CA of all ppl should have some kind of charge brought against her as she knew what was in that car and she was purposely damaging evidence. I don't really think this will happen right away as LE will and has been looking at them as grieving GP's. So it will be a wait and see for now.

Also GA/CA are supposed to be on LKL again tonight to give there take on the remains being found.

I believe they will say this is not proven yet to be Caylee (which is true) but they will continue to say they are still searching for a LIVE Caylee.

If only she could be alive CA but your daughter Casey saw to it that was not possible now is the time to just take responsibility for what your daughter has done and stop enabling her anymore. By you enabling and allowing your daughter to get by with everything all her life this is what she has become.

Everything I type is IMHO

as of some reports last night they were thinking it was Caylee...tonight will be onslaught of info related to zanni and her little crew....kc warned of this possibitly...tonight will be for the defense of kc....(if they show--unless they also watched coverage yesterday and heard others saying....shut up NOW--EVERYONE)

Well this really makes me think Cindy or George or both have something to hide. If they were smart, now is the time to SHUT MOUTH> get off the tv. One would think the first thing on their mind would be their grandbaby not getting an attorney.

The timing is real interesting.
I was hoping that GA and CA would finally come to their senses.
I am coming to the realization that perhaps they knew she was dead all along, and they also knew, at least CA knew, that conspiracy after the fact is a crime. Obviously GA knows that too, but so far, he wasn't there when the clothes and knife were washed, and he didn't give LE the wrong brush.
I have been defending them, and I'm beginning to feel like I've been duped.
You don't need a criminal defense attorney if you haven't done anything wrong, and LE has not made any statements that they were in any way going to charge them with anything.
I feel sick. I sure hope they didn't know where Caylee was all this time...

Should this be the case, God Forbid, then I think the Anthony's owe alot of people, a lot of money.....And I pray that none of the monry that has been raised has paid for ANY part of Casey's defense. I am just speculating....I really don't think they could do it. But who knows in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back