Could there still be soft tissue left?

lizzie_april

Reaction score
I couldn't find the right thread to post this under, so please move it if it has already been asked.
There are rumors that duct tape was found around the mouth. If there is nothing but a skull left, how is that possible? Wouldn't the duct tape have fallen off when the body was decaying? I just don't see how there could be duct tape attached to a skull.
Anyone got any answers on this one?

I couldn't find the right thread to post this under, so please move it if it has already been asked.
There are rumors that duct tape was found around the mouth. If there is nothing but a skull left, how is that possible? Wouldn't the duct tape have fallen off when the body was decaying? I just don't see how there could be duct tape attached to a skull.
Anyone got any answers on this one?

If the tape was wrapped tightly around her mouth her jawbones could hold it in place I believe

I think there could be, since the remains were in a somewhat sealed bag and under water. Not sure after 6 months, but I would suspect some small amounts.

baden on fox said yesterday that since it was wrapped in plastic with duct tape -- there is a chance for some---also mentioned hair samples and just a treasure trove of evidence inside of the bag...

jmo

Well if you tape someone's mouth, a lil piece wont work - you have to wrap it all the way around. give it a shot yourself - a lil piece just over the mouth, you can lick it right off. so yeah, it would still be there :(

duct tape is pretty watertight, plus remains being in a plastic bag, sealed, underwater, quite possibly some tissue is left. hair definitely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back