A gift for all of Caylee's hero's

A beautiful and very touching tribute!! It brought more tears.
So many people who have searched and searched for this little baby.
One person who I didn't see in it is Nancy Grace, I know not everyone is a fan but she has done so much to keep Caylee's story out there while other shows tired of it.

VB

I made it 30 seconds.... I'm not emotionally ready for it yet but thank you for the tribute.

Thank you for that! Grab a box of tissue, folks.

I don't need no stinkin' box of tissue, no I don't.

:::clicks on youtube link, begins watching:::

:::swallows hard past lump in throat:::

:::hangs head:::

I'm sorry, I couldn't seem to focus on this, there's something in my eye, something in both my eyes... What's this running down my face? It's wet... seems to be a clear fluid....

But I don't need no stinkin' box of tissue, cause I am tough, you hear me? I am tough....

:::looks for KarenAnn and Nancy Botwin, walks over and lays head on shoulder:::

momtective, what a wonderful tribute to all who have volunteered and given of their time, and hearts and souls. Thank you for posting that.

Say, you don't know what this is in my eye, do you?

Be good to one another.

Sundance

I started crying when I heard the first note of that song.....WHAT an AWESOME TRIBUTE to Caylee and the SEARCHERS...THankx sooooo much for sharing....

I cried even harder when the snapshot of our websleuths page popped up. To think of how many people this has touched. I'm so glad I was able to be part of the ground search. this is all so unforgetable.

Now Im crying again, That was beautiful,

RIP Baby Caylee

A beautiful and very touching tribute!! It brought more tears.
So many people who have searched and searched for this little baby.
One person who I didn't see in it is Nancy Grace, I know not everyone is a fan but she has done so much to keep Caylee's story out there while other shows tired of it.

VB

You are so right Vegas, I forgot NG. I'm uploading an edited version to include NG and will replace the above link as soon as possible. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

I just watched the edited version and I'm crying all over again.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

:grouphug:

I seriously can't cry any more over this. I'm dehydrating myself. Thank you, that was beautiful. It's a shame that this is the outcome, but at least she's been found.

I cried even harder when the snapshot of our websleuths page popped up. To think of how many people this has touched. I'm so glad I was able to be part of the ground search. this is all so unforgetable.

I had tears rolling down my face during the whole thing, but when I saw that, I lost it. Thank you for posting that, it is beautiful and very touching :blowkiss:

You are so right Vegas, I forgot NG. I'm uploading an edited version to include NG and will replace the above link as soon as possible. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

momtective:

That was a beautiful and touching tribute to a gorgeous child and all of those who have spent so many months searching and praying for her return. Your prayers, it seems, have been answered.

I applaud you for the contribution of the video and all who have put forth such endless sweat and tears on behalf of Caylee.

sincerely,
fran

:blowkiss:

My heart is aching as I wipe away tears for a beautiful, precious little girl that I never knew. Watching this video makes one realize that so very many people love little Caylee so much. It is a beautiful tribute. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, I haven't been able to cry yet and your tribute help me get the tears going. Now do I get them to stop?

I have not been able to watch the tribute yet. Partly because I'm so heartbroken, partly because I do not want to start crying at work. But I do want to say thank you for putting a tribute together.

Ditto, except being so far away i didnt get to participate in the search. I was there with you all in my thoughts though. Its AMAZING how such a small baby girl can have such an effect on such a large group of people!

Thanks momtective and thanks to all of you here too!!!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back