1149 users online (269 members and 880 guests)  

Websleuths News

Larry King Part Deaux - Tonight

IF they don't cancel, what is your prediction?

I say..... It'll be spin about how great a mom Casey was and how much she loved her. Riddled with little sickeningly sweet stories. No WAY could Casey have killed her.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

I know I am alone in this... but I think they are just about at a point where they are going to give it up .. .I mean George was ready to jump out of his skin the other night... I just cant imagine they are going to keep it up... of course, this is the Anthony family so who knows. Are they really flying right back to CA or is LK coming here?

I think it will be the evil Zanny, all the way. They'll never admit Casey did this.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
    I think it will be the evil Zanny, all the way. They'll never admit Casey did this.
    I think you're right.

I truly don't care how Cindy and George are acting. I never watch their interviews because I don't buy into their theory. I do feel for them, I really and truly do. However, on this particular issue, I really wish they would NOT go on LKL tonight. I think they need to give up their interviews, it's time they do. They have said enough ...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
    I totally agree.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

I can't even imagine George tonight. I almost don't want to watch. He looked like he was going to keel last time. He's a bad liar. Cindy should do this alone. And she may.
    I'll be she does it alone or George will go and not say a word.

Oh - it's going to be ugly. I'm still waiting for them to cancel. Actually, if they DON'T cancel - to me, that again confirms everything's been a boatload of lies out of them.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

we already have a sticky on this and it will be opened at show time