721 users online (77 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

where is the barf bag? Struggline because she knows she's going to spend the rest of her life in jail. When I heard her reaction I know there isn't any doubt that is Caylee. Miss cocky Casey thought (just like scott peterson) that she was smarter than everyone and she would never get caught. I would love to see her squirm.

I have not posted in a while but this thread is calling me...

Casey is only struggling because her web of lies has been exposed, her little girl has been found, her parents and friends know she is a terrible liar and murderer and she has NO leverage in the courts anymore...

She is not struggling because of the loss of sweet Caylee... WE ARE!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    where is the barf bag? Struggline because she knows she's going to spend the rest of her life in jail. When I heard her reaction I know there isn't any doubt that is Caylee. Miss cocky Casey thought (just like scott peterson) that she was smarter than everyone and she would never get caught. I would love to see her squirm.

and does he expect sympathy for his client????? What about CAYLEE.... again (granted his focus is on perp) but.......enough about her ---- she should suffer and suffer without medication.....she should climb the walls.....

jmo

where is the barf bag?

Here you can have one of mine..........I stocked up early on
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Im happy she is struggling! I hope she falls apart!

All I can say is...."Oh well" I wonder how our little Caylee Struggled? HUH?
    "If we don't all laugh, we would all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

Yep. It's all about her. She wasn't struggling while she was out partying and "conducting her own search." She wasn't struggling while she was out on bond and refusing to help search. The only reason she is struggling now is because she knows the game is up. She is going away for a very long time and she feels sorry for herself!

struggling?.....yah, How does your foot taste Casey?

We care because.........

Boo Effin' Hoo!!!!!!!!!
    Tell use how much did your daughter struggle KC?????????

Mr. B just shut up!!!!!!!

I do believe KC is a true sociopath.. and the ONLY punishment that is going to really "hurt" her is knowing she would be put to death. Maybe its hateful and ugly of me, but I really hope they put the DP back on the table. Chameleon KC may not enjoy being locked up behind bars for the rest of her life, but she would 'adapt' and be able to deal with that.. knowing that she is going to be executed would torture her much more, imo, cause she would be losing the only thing in the world that is important to her.. herself. I am so digusted by her I could just puke all over my keyboard. Her baby goes "missing" and she goes out to fusian... divers thought they found Caylee and KC doesnt blink... even making taunting statements about "they havent even found her clothes yet"... but they find the spot where she knows Caylee's at... and little miss calm and collected totally loses it and has to be sedated .. shows exactly WHAT is important to her. Not her baby, not her parents, not anyone or anything but her own evil self.. I say take THAT away from her!

Awwwww..so sad and too bad. Does Jose' think anyone really gives a flying carp how she feels?

Boo f&^%$#@ hoo.

Is Baez trying to drum up sympathy for Casey? He's such a dolthead. IMO.

I hope and pray that Caylee's death was accidental, not intentional, and that it was FAST! Like ... she didn't know it was her mother doing it to her. Well, that's my opinion, too, which I share with thousands of other people.

My heart feels so positive that the remains are those of Caylee. It is breaking.

Even if it isn't Caylee, it is another little child and someone is hurting for that child.

Caylee ... so close to the Anthony home ... so obvious.

What in the world sort of conversation can Baez and Casey have, now?

I hope she is suffering so bad that it is gut wrenching. I hope her entire days and nights are consumed with reliving what she did to Caylee over and over in her mind. I hope she never has any peace again.

Lady Sleuth
    jmho

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast