Condolences for the Anthony Family

mydailyopinions

Reaction score
I know that many here do not think that the Anthony's deserve condolences, and I value your opinion, however at this moment, I do not share them. I do not agree with the behavior of this family most of the time, but cannot find it in my soul today to judge it. Until I have walked a mile in their shoes, I don't know what I would do.
I wish to send out my condolences to Caylee's family, especially Cindy and George. Caylee's smile reflects the love she had for her family. I hope that you both find peace with what has happened, and allow yourselves to grieve, the lord will take care of the rest.
Your family will forever be in my prayers, and I am truly sorry for your loss.

I hope they find peace too. Nice thread.

I am also praying that entire A family can find some peace now. I am positive that Caylee whispered yesterday to be found, for just that reason. Enough is enough.

My heart goes out to them. They didn't want this to happen. Not only did they lose their beloved Caylee, but now their very own daughter, too. How sad to know your very own flesh and blood would do something like this. It has to be hard... Prayers for them..

My heart aches for Caylee's family, particularly George and Cindy. The horrible truth that they've refused to accept for so long is now all but irrefutable. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. May they find peace.

Although, I have never once agreed with anything CA & GA have did or said other than the couple of interviews from GA. I do hope and pray they find peace. I cannot imagine what there life will be now after this and the beautiful granddaughter they now must face is gone.

I too am sending my prayers to the Anthony family..

May you find peace.

My heart goes out to them. They didn't want this to happen. Not only did they lose their beloved Caylee, but now their very own daughter, too. How sad to know your very own flesh and blood would do something like this. It has to be hard... Prayers for them..
what she said.

My heart does go out to Cindy and George. Caylee clearly was a special little girl who was loved by her grandparents. I hope that they can find peace and comfort.

I offer my prayers for the family, and hope that they find the strength to face the truth, the consequences of that truth, and somehow settle things with each other and with God while they still can.

Regardless of all the antics we have witnessed with the A family I can't imagine how they feel. I do not know what has brought all of them, even KC, to this day. I do know that they all need prayer and I will pray for them.

I have been praying from the beginning for the Anthony family, just as many of you have. The prayers have increased for strength to endure such a difficult time.

I hope and pray that Cindy, George, Lee and all who loved little Caylee can find some much needed peace now that Caylee has been found. I agree with the other poster that Caylee whispered to be found, I am also sending prayers to man who found her. I know it will surely be hard on him.
May you rest peace Caylee the world loves you.

Lovely thread.

Cindy, George, and Lee,

I hope with time you can each find a way to resolve all this within yourself. I hope you will each find a lessening of your pain and conflict. I wish you peace.

Sincerely,
BeanE

I am praying for the Anthonys.

While many of us are sure we would not behave the way they have, if we found ourselves in similar circumstances, we can understand the shame and humiliation they must be feeling right now.

So, let us pray that they find strength to face the trial ahead, that people close to them surround them with support, love, and understanding.

Let us pray that they forgive each other, renew their faith in God, and find a way to accept Casey's sentence with grace.

Words cannot even express how sorry I am for you. I'm praying for you.

Lovely thread.

Cindy, George, and Lee,

I hope with time you can each find a way to resolve all this within yourself. I hope you will each find a lessening of your pain and conflict. I wish you peace.

Sincerely,
BeanE

Was trying to think of what to say as I scrolled through this thread. BeanE, you put what I am feeling in such a beautiful and heartfelt way. I can only echo your words, wishing them peace and healing.

During these very difficult times, please focus on the innocent love of your Caylee. Let her pure innocent love guide you through the coming days. When faced with the emotion of hate, let go of it, and smile to yourself and think only of the sweet love of little Caylee. Treasure her love and keep it safe in your heart.
God bless each of you who loved Caylee so much.

Your pain must be unbearable. I pray God gives you solace and the strength to see you through this most tragic time. Your precious Caylee was a treasure to behold and I pray your memories will always be of her sweetness and joy. God bless you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back