1121 users online (281 members and 840 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 541
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147

    Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

    Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

    Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

    Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    $100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

    Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

    Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html
    I guess LKL pays well. I'll hold my tongue on the rest of what I'm thinking...but...OMG!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    LOL @WFTV and their mysterious sources.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    eastern Virginia
    Posts
    789
    I guess they feel they are really royalty now.... how disgusting!
    I don't want to hear a SINGLE word about running out of money or needing any more donations from these people!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,502
    The rates there start at 259.00 up to 1199.00 per night. I hope the hotel extended the use of the room to them free of charge.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    I think they will eventually be charged.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    I personally will be dancing in the streets if OSCO files charges against other members of this rotten family.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

    These people are DEPRAVED.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,145
    This doesn't surprise me - first it was Cindy and evidence - then Cindy and witness tampering - then Cindy and not giving evidence to LE - then Cindy and George with bogus publicity - and now this

    Well if you can't go home, then why not the Ritz! They probably think they deserve it - they should have bunked in with Lee and his girlfriend!


  11. #11
    Ezryder9's Avatar
    Ezryder9 is offline Yes it's a Harley and no, you can't ride it!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,384
    This pretty well banishes any thoughts I might have had about posting on the condolences thread! And I wonder what KC will think, when she realizes her parents are as much of a "celebrity" as she thinks she is. Gotta run...gotta go barf!
    Unless substantiated with a link, all comments are nothing more than my personal opinion. And opinions are like, well, noses; we all have one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic state
    Posts
    630
    I didn't hear about witness tampering!
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

  13. #13
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    $100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.
    Last night?! alright, f^*# it. I hope they rot right along with their daughter.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,799
    Well they had to go someplace to plan their strategy for how to ask for funds to bury their granddaughter.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Last night?! alright, f^*# it. I hope they rot right along with their daughter.
    I am right there with you 100%!

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. MN - Parents Face Felony Charges For Starving Adopted Son
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2015, 03:25 AM
  2. Could You Talk Face to Face with Casey and Get Her to Open Up?
    By littlemisslegal in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:43 PM
  5. What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?
    By LinasK in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:06 AM