Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janis396

It's getting dark, too dark to see....
Reaction score
Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html

$100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

I guess LKL pays well. I'll hold my tongue on the rest of what I'm thinking...but...OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they feel they are really royalty now.... how disgusting!
I don't want to hear a SINGLE word about running out of money or needing any more donations from these people!

The rates there start at 259.00 up to 1199.00 per night. I hope the hotel extended the use of the room to them free of charge.

:eek:

I personally will be dancing in the streets if OSCO files charges against other members of this rotten family.

Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

These people are DEPRAVED.

This doesn't surprise me - first it was Cindy and evidence - then Cindy and witness tampering - then Cindy and not giving evidence to LE - then Cindy and George with bogus publicity - and now this

Well if you can't go home, then why not the Ritz! They probably think they deserve it - they should have bunked in with Lee and his girlfriend!

This pretty well banishes any thoughts I might have had about posting on the condolences thread! And I wonder what KC will think, when she realizes her parents are as much of a "celebrity" as she thinks she is. Gotta run...gotta go barf!

$100 per person dinner last night for Cindy and George? That's the strangest way of "grieving" I've ever seen.

Last night?! alright, f^*# it. I hope they rot right along with their daughter.

Well they had to go someplace to plan their strategy for how to ask for funds to bury their granddaughter.

Sounds more like a special celebratory night out, doesn't it? What other grandparents do you know that would be together enough to go out and enjoy a $100 dinner (per person) within hours of being told their little granddaughter's body was just discovered?

These people are DEPRAVED.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Still, despite all their craziness, C and G do have my sympathy because I know they have got to be hurting. But seriously, the Ritz?! Orlando has a plethora of hotels - they could have stayed somewhere a little more reasonable. Makes me wonder who's footing the bill, and why. I know for myself that when I've had bad news, or something is upsetting the last thing I'm thinking about is where to go out to eat. If I want to eat at all, it's usually whatever cheap take-out I can get the fastest. I'm also not thinking about the thread count of my sheets! I can only imagine that if I had just been told it's likely the body of my loved one had just been discovered, the only place I'd want to be would be under a rock somewhere. But the A's? They go to the Ritz. Humph.

Wow, I guess they don't need to work now.
Motel 6 must have been overbooked!

New law (The Anthony Code) dictates if you are grieving you can tamper and withhold all of the evidence you want .... with NO charges. This whole family feels above the law.

This is why they are able to go out and have dinner. They think it's some mistake or another child so they are going on with life as usual. How bad it must feel for GA. He knows the truth but CA, she won't believe it until they give her some type of item that Caylee had that proves to her that she is indeed gone.

Well, Well. Looks like the missing child business has been very lucrative for George and Cindy. They make me sick!
Please lock them up asap

Someone make it stop. Please. If true this is just unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy