So What Do You Think Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixingtoburst

Reaction score
Do you think GA or CA knew what went on in their house? Do you think they'll face criminal charges now? With the house looking more and more like a murder scene, temporary disposal area, or possible cleanup site what do you think will happen to the A family?

My personal opinion from following this case very closely( thanks websleuths ) I think they have known about Caylee shortly after the 911 call was made by Cindy. I do not think however that they were involved in any way. I think they are guilty of clean-up, phony tips of alive caylee(obviously not all of them since people have sent in pics of who they thought were caylee) and possibly moving the body around. Who really knows, other then the Anthony's themselves. I do suspect Lee of a lot more though.

Humans have flaws.

Understanding helps more than condemnation.

Sadness is deeper than hate.

A pure heart drops all love and hate ad looks for the spiritual solution.

I truly believe that they all helped after the fact, and intentionally. I am anticipating another arrest, or a "deal" for the accomplice(s). My money is on Lee, only because I think (hope) George would have been too smart to use duct tape considering he is ex LE. I also am suspicious of Lee since he "disappeared" after asking for DNA. I don't trust George either, but at the moment think he wouldn't have implicated himself knowingly during his interviews. Unless he's just that stupid.

Humans have flaws.

We are told to "STAND" against EVIL, whenever we encounter it. This is pure evil and it is a generational evil with will continue unless it is stopped here.

Humans have flaws.

Thank You.

Standing against evil doesn't mean being hateful.

Do you think GA or CA knew what went on in their house? Do you think they'll face criminal charges now? With the house looking more and more like a murder scene, temporary disposal area, or possible cleanup site what do you think will happen to the A family?

I believe after the trial they will be prosecuted for obstruction and maybe more. There were a LOT of bags and boxes of evidence taken out of that house. I believe they suspect the A's of more than just being the GP's.

The "story" about them going into seclusion from the A supporters, I seriously doubt. I would bet money the FBI took them in for questioning and statements. I don't see them missing that chance. LE does not pick up people at the airport with 5 cars and two unmarked ones to take them to a hotel. They may not be on LKL tonight because the FBI is not through with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123