731 users online (88 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CNN Headline News "Issues" 12/12/08

4 PM PST

Host Nancy Velez Mitchell is focusing on the new developments with a panel of guests including Wendy Murphy, Lisa Bloom and others.

She also announced she will be guest hosting for Nancy Grace tonight.

Headline News (CNN)
    ISSUES

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

I think I just heard her say that she was sitting in for NG tonight ..

Did I hear that right?

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    I think I just heard her say that she was sitting in NG tonight ..

Did I hear that right?
    Yup

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Lisa Bloom weighing in with her opinion:

"Casey Anthony is clearly a piece of work. It's all going to come down to forensics. Time and manner of death going to be important ..."

Wendy Murphy:

"Pesticides are commonly used to speed up decomposition and cover up odor".

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Ugh, I can't stand her. Please, NG, find a new sub.

Yes, she is in for NG on Friday's

JB bringing in the big guns.

Thanks for starting this Dawn

Panel discussing whether or not it's an "open and shut" case -- it's a strong case, but everyone says you never know what will happen in trial (look at Robert Blake, Spector, etc.).

Now discussing the insanity defense and whether it would be good one for KC.

Suggestion is that they may try to bring the charges down to manslaughter as a best case--better than insanity plea. They don't think the jury would be sympathetic to KC at all -- and that's important for insanity defenses in cases like this (Andrea Yates, e.g.)

Now discussing the "she's close to home" statement during Lee/KC discussion.

Suggestion is that they may try to bring the charges down to manslaughter as a best case--better than insanity plea. They don't think the jury would be sympathetic to KC at all -- and that's important for insanity defenses in cases like this (Andrea Yates, e.g.)

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Yup

Thank you!

Now discussing how strong the circumstantial evidence is (not reporting for 31 days and the crazy lies she told).

[Much of this is just general talking about the case....things that have been well-covered here ----
    they are going over the timeline now]

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post

I hope they do not lower the charges, she is a criminal that needs to stay IMO , good updates.

Now discussing how strong the circumstantial evidence is (not reporting for 31 days and the crazy lies she told).

[Much of this is just general talking about the case....things that have been well-covered here ----
    they are going over the timeline now]

They are SO MISSING the point

Everyone is going to miss the point if they try to figure out why a mother would kill their child so she can go party!

It isn't about going to party!!!!

This is about how badly CASEY HATES HER MOTHER.

CASEY hates Cindy and this was the best way to get her...right in the heart.

It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face...she couldn't stop herself. She was THAT mad at her mother for what she thought was controlling and ruining her life.

JMO...naturally

I liked it when Wendy said she hoped LE would put the "squeeze" on George and Cindy.

I agree............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast