Pesticides Taken from the home

comp767

Reaction score
Is it possible that Casey tried using the pesticides to kill the flyes and maggots in the trunk or bag?

This bi%^h thought this out long and hard. There is so much premeditation here. How could you look at your child everyday, knowing you are going to kill her soon? I hope they fry her :furious:.

Could she have tried to kill off the maggots in an earlier growth phase to throw off the determination of the time elapsed since death?

I don't think she did it to throw off any tests but because she had a problem. A stinky car with bugs that was constantly running out of gas. A spray for the bugs, a spray to cover the smell and gas for the car. One stop shopping at the Anthony's.

This bi%^h thought this out long and hard. There is so much premeditation here. How could you look at your child everyday, knowing you are going to kill her soon? I hope they fry her :furious:.

How do you explain disposing of the body so close to home and not far from the road then? I'm not disagreeing with you just trying to understand this. I was expecting her to have put Caylee in a dumpster or in a body of water. This just seems so without thought, but more like panic which doesn't add up with everything else.

These are some great points. I wondered why they took the pesticides...thinking perhaps LE could still smell or see some remnants of them in the bag or on the body. My guess is that she tried to kill the bugs.

Finding Caylee so close to her home makes me wonder even more how long she carried that poor child around in the trunk of her car. Obviously long enough for the decomp smell to permeate the whole car for a considerable length of time. How do you do that? How can you possibly attempt to argue she panicked after a fatal accident...but then drove around for days with her dead child in a bag in the trunk?

How do you explain disposing of the body so close to home and not far from the road then? I'm not disagreeing with you just trying to understand this. I was expecting her to have put Caylee in a dumpster or in a body of water. This just seems so without thought, but more like panic which doesn't add up with everything else.

I think she planned how to kill her for months. I agree with you on the disposal. Something got in the way of her plan and she panicked.

Sorry - I posted before your post hit! I was not
speaking to your post. I agree with you that disposing of the body there really is stupid and not well planned. But think about her pathology...she steals when it seems pretty obvious to most rational people that she will be caught. Did she think Amy, her other friends, and her family wouldn't catch her stealing the money? No. She did it anyway because people like her don't care and don't think about consequences like normal people do.

This disposal was stupid...but honestly so was most of her lying. She really could have come up with much better lies in my opinion. She is someone who has always gotten away with everything with no consequences....so she probably figured this was no different. "Things would work out".

I think Casey didn't get the idea that Caylee would not just stay in tact in the trunk-she did not get the fact that she would decompose. AND, IMHO, once Caylee was gone as in not alive, Caylee was gone from Casey's mind unless someone brought her up.

It is so Edgar Allen Poe-she just drove around with that poor baby's body in the trunk getting riper and riper, trying desperately to pretend it wasn't. I still want to know if she talked to her....

I think she went into a panic when her dad wanted to get into the trunk and she dumped her right after that incident. I agreed for once with LP tonight. I think the duck tape was to keep her quiet if she woke up a in the trunk. She is not even a human being. IMO

"Wendy Murphy:

"Pesticides are commonly used to speed up decomposition and cover up odor"."

From Dawn Treader, post #4, on this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76327

That is interesting, there is an article regarding the research at the body farm and one of the cases they had studied there was a corpse found that the decomp level was nowhere near where it should be for when they believed the victim died. It turned out this loon that killed her had been spraying the body down with insecticide and it had slowed decomp down to a much greater extent then they thought was possible. Of course he was "taking care" of the corpse <gag> and had done multiple applications.

I think she planned how to kill her for months. I agree with you on the disposal. Something got in the way of her plan and she panicked.

She ran out of gas and called Tony from this location. She started walking to the Anthony's home and Tony picked her up near the Anthony home enroute. She couldn't walk away from a broken down vehicle with a body in the trunk so she did a half *advertiser censored* disposal down the hill. Probably planned to come back at a later date and never did. This happened on either 6-20 or 6-23. Tony's statement says the 23rd, her texts and the neighbors siting support the 20th. The 20th was a fusian night, so she probably didn't want to get dirty doing a better job hiding her.

I think she went into a panic when her dad wanted to get into the trunk and she dumped her right after that incident. I agreed for once with LP tonight. I think the duck tape was to keep her quiet if she woke up a in the trunk. She is not even a human being. IMO

I agree with this. I think she dumped her shortly after this happened with her father, which I am convinced was the 25th and not the 24th as they have made it seem like. How will we ever know?

She is NOT a human, she is a MONSTER.:furious:

That's what kills me. While Casey was searching "neck breaking", little Caylee was probably running around right behind her.

Well, I for one am VERY glad they finally took the vacuum cleaners.

I think KC put her in the ground close to home to keep an eye on it....but the area filled with water and washed the body to rest at where they found it....I think she planed it all along!

Well, I for one am VERY glad they finally took the vacuum cleaners.

so do I....I really think someone in the family help cover up ....trying to clean the car.....thats why they only found one hair in there....

These are some great points. I wondered why they took the pesticides...thinking perhaps LE could still smell or see some remnants of them in the bag or on the body. My guess is that she tried to kill the bugs.

Finding Caylee so close to her home makes me wonder even more how long she carried that poor child around in the trunk of her car. Obviously long enough for the decomp smell to permeate the whole car for a considerable length of time. How do you do that? How can you possibly attempt to argue she panicked after a fatal accident...but then drove around for days with her dead child in a bag in the trunk?

I wonder...if she died on the 15th or 16th and was buried at the anthonys somewhere...then 2 days later, was removed and thrown in the woods...maybe the decomp that leaked out of the bag would be enough to ferment and cause the stink...

She gave disposal as little respect as she gave life. I don't think she would risk driving around w/ the body for too long.

And, in her mind, why bother? Tony's waiting...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back