1143 users online (246 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Henry Lee- A Hired Gun and His Theories

Here is my own personal list of what excuses he will make to exonerate Casey Anthony. . Feel free to voice your opinions of him.

1.) Contaminated evidence at the scene
    2.) Date of Caylee's death unknown
    3.) Police contamination in general
    4.) evidence too degraded

...the list can go on and on with Henry Lee.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-12-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: removed rude remarks and amended title

feel free to voice your opinion about Lee. but keep it constructive and enough with the name calling.

I respect Henry Lee's experience and knowledge, but I have been disappointed in his involvement in some other high profile cases. I believe him to be a typical "hired gun" that will spin the evidence (or lack thereof) to defend the position that he has been hired to support. All you have to do is look at the OJ case to see what I mean.

He has jumped into most of the high profile cases...so it is no surprise to me that he would jump at the chance to be part of this one. Look at the huge media blitz this case has seen.

He used to do such good work for victims when he worked for the gov. Now he is just looking for a buck, IMO. And hearing Kathy Reichs is involved too, sheesh, I thought she was above this cr*p.

Hi JBean It's great to see you so involved here because you are a natural ;}

And Thanks Kevmob for the OP. Velly Intellesting as Mr Lee would say.

The cases he has been involved in that I have read about, both Peterson cases both from about 4 years ago, were so Circumstantial in nature. That meant there was a great push to discredit evidence to lessen the preponderance of it IMO, and I am not a legal expert.

And so much of what the prosecutor had going in at least Scott Peterson's case, had problems. I think the State needed every bit of what they thought was stellar or court worthy evidence to stand in.

In prosecuting Casey for Caylee's murder I don't think Mr Lee could make a big enough of a dent to side-rail evidence. I haven't really studied this case. but from the little I have read about it think there is going to be enough worthy evidence to outweigh anything that could be put out there by an expert criminologist.

Not 100% of course, but way up there - maybe 93%.

Scandi

Hi Everyone!

H. Lee will say that the officers either planted evidence or tampered with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevmob77 View Post
    Here is my own personal list of what excuses he will make to exonerate Casey Anthony. . Feel free to voice your opinions of him.

1.) Contaminated evidence at the scene
    2.) Date of Caylee's death unknown
    3.) Police contamination in general
    4.) evidence too degraded

...the list can go on and on with Henry Lee.
    Sorry about that JBean...

As for Henry Lee, I cannot understand why any defendant or lawyer would want his "expertise". From OJ on, he has been associated with guilt and an expert on how to muddle evidence (always for the defense, coincidentally) so that it will confuse potential jurors. Here is an article from the Phil Spector trial where Lee's credibility was questioned:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/con..._murder_trial/

Lee was caught several years ago in some Lab chicannery, and, too bad, I cannot remember what it was.

I do not trust the man, he just goes for the gold..$$$$$$$$$

I don't like any of the "experts" defense is using.

They may be experts but from what I have seen of Lee, Badin and W in the past is they will always make it appear to favor whoever is paying them. There appears to be no scruples in any of them to the length they will go and the tricks they will pull.

Personally if I was on a jury using them I would only trust the county, state of FBI personel.

Quote Originally Posted by kevmob77 View Post
    Sorry about that JBean...

As for Henry Lee, I cannot understand why any defendant or lawyer would want his "expertise". From OJ on, he has been associated with guilt and an expert on how to muddle evidence (always for the defense, coincidentally) so that it will confuse potential jurors. Here is an article from the Phil Spector trial where Lee's credibility was questioned:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/con..._murder_trial/
    You're a good sport kevmob..thanks.

I think the defense will try to show that it's possible the evidence was compromised, either before or after discovery. I'm also pretty sure we'll be hearing the Zanni story more, too.

I think though, that OCSO has been so dilgent, and methodical that they will prove this case, beyond ANY doubt.

I just heard on FOX that the defense team with Henry Lee are about to visit the Anthony home and the spot where the body was found.

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    I just heard on FOX that the defense team with Henry Lee are about to visit the Anthony home and the spot where the body was found.
    Hi Scandi, it is so good to see you here. Please post any developments you may hear.

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando
    WTF!!! TODD BLACK IS THE "A" FAMILY SPOKESMAN AGAIN!!!

per fox news..yep
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Valrico Analyzer View Post
    WTF!!! TODD BLACK IS THE "A" FAMILY SPOKESMAN AGAIN!!!

per fox news..yep

No more MB? Is this an upgrade or downgrade in representation, I just can't tell.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast