Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

There is always a 50 50 that its not Caylee. Duh has she not been watching the news. we have to figure out when she was place there . Ok so now she is an investigator?
She doesn't beleive there was any wrong doing WTH is this a blanket statement for the whole A family or just G&C?
She needs to go away and Shut up:furious:

Heeeheeee :)

"I have not washed my hands of the Anthony's yet".....in other words....."I'm not ready to jump off this gravy train until I wring the last nickel out of this case, and get as much media exposure, as I can."

That was my interpretation also. Is it just me, or would you have expected 'more' in that statement? Some sort of condolence for whomever the child was, if they're still hoping it is not Caylee? Or, as the A. spokesperson, perhaps some sort of kind words for them?

It was flat, unemotional. Pretty lacking in caring.

That was my interpretation also. Is it just me, or would you have expected 'more' in that statement? Some sort of condolence for whomever the child was, if they're still hoping it is not Caylee? Or, as the A. spokesperson, perhaps some sort of kind words for them?

It was flat, unemotional. Pretty lacking in caring.
Ture MB style. Just go away ,
ITA Janis she will milk the gravy train for all its worth.:furious:
Poor Caylee:(

"If it comes down to the fact that it is Caylee, then we have to go to the next step and figure out WHEN she was placed there and deal with that." Michelle Bart.

"I have not washed my hands of the Anthony's yet".....in other words....."I'm not ready to jump off this gravy train until I wring the last nickel out of this case, and get as much media exposure, as I can."

Exactly, that woman is about as dry as a peice of toast.

"when she was placed there...." And the spin begins....

'Absolutely!'

The "when" she mentioned--planting a seed of doubt? Maybe, maybe not that was her intention but knowing where she writes leaves me cold, very cold. In my view that particular venue specializes in half truths and hyperbole so it fits. IMHO only.

I wonder if the new attorney the A's have hired will even let MB continue releasing her "opinion" and making statements about the case? What purpose is she truly serving?? I bet he wants her on the first flight out of there.

Here's my take. MB looks and sounds like she's been into Cindy's pill bottle.
Dennis and Sherri Milstead are getting threatening emails.....:clap::clap:
can't imagine why?
MB claims she is not getting paid so I guess she paid for a cross country airfare out of the goodness of her heart......sure she did!:crazy:
I have never seen such an unlikeable spokesperson.

The "when" she mentioned--planting a seed of doubt? Maybe, maybe not that was her intention but knowing where she writes leaves me cold, very cold. In my view that particular venue specializes in half truths and hyperbole so it fits. IMHO only.

Ditto. I stopped reading there.

Do I really have to ask you guys to refrain from making fun of anothers appearance?

"If it comes down to the fact that it is Caylee, then we have to go to the next step and figure out WHEN she was placed there and deal with that." Michelle Bart.

guess we know the defense angle....

wash my hands of the a's yet?????? interesting word usage??? like opps they may be in trouble and then I'm outta here????

jmo

I wonder if the new attorney the A's have hired will even let MB continue releasing her "opinion" and making statements about the case? What purpose is she truly serving?? I bet he wants her on the first flight out of there.

After watching Nejame's statement yesterday, I am encouraged that their new lawyer, Mr. Conway, will grab the reins now. I respect MN, and he had good things to say about the new attorney, so I am hoping he does send MB away. He did manage to keep the A's off of LKL last night, so it is looking promising.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back