Condolences to Grunds, Rick P and all friends of Caylee

RevCrim

Reaction score
Let's not forget the Grund family, took care of and loved little Caylee for almost the first year of her life. They built a bond with the child that is forever. Their pain at this time must be great.

Many thanks to the Grund family for loving Caylee, as they did.
Many have fallen in love with Caylee, and only wish we could have held her in our arms.
The Grund family were blessed to have truly held her and comforted her.

You did not lose a little girl, you gained a true blessing in your lifetime.

I am so sorry for all you and your family have been through.I am deeply sorry for your loss and am praying for you and your family. I hope you can finally reach out to your sister as she will need all the help and support she can get to get through the hell she still must face. My heart is breaking for her and George.

Rick...I am certain you read this site. I read your emails to your sister. I respect what you were trying to do/

Please Rick, know you are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

If I may be so bold and brazen to ask, could you possibly see it in your heart to call your sister and just leave it at that you love her and your praying for her?

Our hearts also go out to your parents.

Im not ashamed to admit big ole tough guy Marine over here gets all choked up when i see the video of her on your dads lap. The serentity he has is remarkable while she's on his lap.

Is it outside the realm to send a quick card to them letting them know ALOT of us on this site are sending our heartfelt love to them at this difficult time?

I agree with the two pp's. If for no one else, do this for the example you would set for Caylee knowing she can see you from heaven and is greiving for the hurt her grandparents are feeling right now-even though she is happy in the arms of the Lord. Do it for the example you would set despite your personal feelings for how your sister and brother in law have handled not only this situation since Caylee went missing or how they handled issues before this all happened. We don't have control over others, but we do have control over ourselves.

My prayers to you for your loss.

Rick,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I can tell by reading your emails that you are close to your mom.

Please, please tell her (your mom), Alex, and Mary Lou, (and Shadow), that my prayers are with them as well.

Rick--have heart and accpetance of your family graciously without a "told you so" attitude, which I am sure you will.
The tragedy of Caylee's death far exceeds anything else and is a life event beyond words for any family to endure.
May peace and love follow you and your family forever now.

Rick, to you, Lee and your parents we send our most heartfelt condolences. I cannot imagine what you have been struggling through for the past six months. We pray for closure and healing for you all.

As for George & Cindy, although I genuinely do feel for their loss, I am still so incredibly angry at their blatant and stupid denial and lack of action for years. They need to own up to that at some point in time in order to begin the healing process themselves. Time heals all wounds, though, right?

Thank you for being the Rock for your sister and staying focused and grounded and sensible. God Bless.

Rick - At least you know you TRIED. You can sleep at night for sure.

Rick if you happen to read this, all I feel is compassion for everyone that has been touched by this beautiful child. There will be plenty of time for debate latter, right now is about coming to the harsh reality of what has happened and saying good bye. My prayers are with you, your parents and the A's.

My condolences on the loss of little Caylee, someone you loved as your own. Someone you loved despite her not being blood. Someone you cared for and would have done anything for as a friend.

I am sorry to all the friends of Casey- who fooled everyone.... I know anyone who would have forseen something like this happening would have done anything to prevent it. I don't think anything could have..... please do not beat yourselves up for thinking or pondering you could have..

Know that Caylees purpose here on earth was done.. and in her few short years she touched many thousands of lives. She has brought attention to missing children in a way that hasn't previously been seen. It hurts to think that she deserved so much more.... Those of us who never had the honor of knowing her in real life loved her and are greiving for her, while we know not near the depth of your loss at this time.

Our prayers are with you. May you find peace in her memory and knowing she is safe and happy in the arms of the Lord awaiting the time you will be reunited with her and many others in heaven.

Let's not forget the Grund family, took care of and loved little Caylee for almost the first year of her life. They built a bond with the child that is forever. Their pain at this time must be great.

Many thanks to the Grund family for loving Caylee, as they did.
Many have fallen in love with Caylee, and only wish we could have held her in our arms.
The Grund family were blessed to have truly held her and comforted her.

You did not lose a little girl, you gained a true blessing in your lifetime.

Of course I am deeply sorry for the Grund's loss as well so many people's lives forever changed because of one very selfish individual, I pray they will all come through this somehow

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of Caylees family and friends who loved her- I can only imagine how betrayed you all feel by Casey and I am so sorry for all of you- Rest assure Caylee is resting in peace now and I am sure she holds all of you in her heart as well as you hold her in yours.

My condolences to all, especially Jesse.
I raised 2 kids who were not mine, and have been blessed for the past 13 years to be a part of their life. I can't imagine what you are going through right now, a few months compares the same to 13 years, as the love never changes.
May God help you find peace in your hearts, and know that Caylee is your personal Angel now, and will always be with you.

Words can't even begin to express how bad I feel for all of you that knew Caylee or had her in your lives. What a precious gift she was to you all. Please know I pray for the whole family that God will give you some peace. She is in God's hands now, and she knows how much she was loved by all of you.

Providing the current rumor is not true, Caylee has another family out there somewhere. It's so sad that her other Grandparent's were never given the opportunity to know her and love her. Right now as the world mourns the loss of little Caylee her other family doesn't even know she is theirs. She may have brothers and sisters, Aunts and Uncles, and cousins. For all we know she may have a "Daddy" who is very much alive and doesn't even know Caylee was his child. This is all so very sad to know that they were robbed of the chance to ever get to know Caylee and now they are robbed of mourning for one of their own.
I'd like to use this thread to send my deepest condolences to Caylee's "Other Family." I believe they have lost more in this than anyone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back