1117 users online (228 members and 889 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 552
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884

    KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

    I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.


    Just saw this on Fox.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

    For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    I did not expect anything less. This is going to be a trial for the books.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,492
    Too bad, too late. Perp thinks it can work b/c right now noone has told her that anything links her to the crime. I have a feeling that something does. Didn't expect any other response though.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,138
    Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ontario's west coast
    Posts
    1,555
    Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.


    Just saw this on Fox.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

    For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.
    No surprises there, thats what lots of people expected her and CA and GA to say. Zanny all the Way.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,978
    no surprises.


    I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

    Quote Originally Posted by justbetweenus View Post
    Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.
    oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 12-13-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: more to say

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    702
    Nobody will buy the babysitter story....and I bet they can get her fingerprints off the tape and evidence from the home. She cannot very well say ZG was at her house and di it there. She is some piece of work and so are her parents. I feel LE has enough to connect her to the murder, we just have not heard it yet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Jonesborough, Tennessee
    Posts
    152
    Wow! I guess she has figured she may as well lie some more. Part of the forensics will heopfully (and probably) hold the key to proving it was her but until that day, little miss KC will do whatever the h*ll she does.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884
    What do I see with this story? The only possible defense that they can use to justify the astronomical cost of the new dream team defense. Of course...It's not going to work.

    BTW, note, KC was anxious not distraught when told. There is a difference. She was anxious IMO because everyone now knows what a monster she is (ie the duct tape etc)but of course the defense team will try to play it down that she is a monster buy trying to say there was still a babysitter. I think LE has way too much evidence for this.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,252
    I thought Todd Black was no longer in the picture? Hmm.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,492
    Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.
    I am sure that Ms. Baden is trying to find a nanny at this moment!

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    229
    I would love to hear them explain
    -why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
    -why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
    -KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
    -KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
    etc
    etc
    etc

  14. #14
    "Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

    ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

    If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,492
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCDAD View Post
    I would love to hear them explain
    -why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
    -why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
    -KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
    -KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Bolded by me. Her behaviour the day OF!

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Will Casey's story change drastically before trial?What Will her story be?
    By Chemaster in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 358
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 12:27 AM
  2. Ladies do you want to pee standing up?
    By golfmom in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 02:34 PM