1117 users online (228 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I did not expect anything less. This is going to be a trial for the books.

Too bad, too late. Perp thinks it can work b/c right now noone has told her that anything links her to the crime. I have a feeling that something does. Didn't expect any other response though.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.
    No surprises there, thats what lots of people expected her and CA and GA to say. Zanny all the Way.

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by justbetweenus View Post
    Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.
    oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 12-13-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: more to say

Nobody will buy the babysitter story....and I bet they can get her fingerprints off the tape and evidence from the home. She cannot very well say ZG was at her house and di it there. She is some piece of work and so are her parents. I feel LE has enough to connect her to the murder, we just have not heard it yet.

Wow! I guess she has figured she may as well lie some more. Part of the forensics will heopfully (and probably) hold the key to proving it was her but until that day, little miss KC will do whatever the h*ll she does.

What do I see with this story? The only possible defense that they can use to justify the astronomical cost of the new dream team defense. Of course...It's not going to work.

BTW, note, KC was anxious not distraught when told. There is a difference. She was anxious IMO because everyone now knows what a monster she is (ie the duct tape etc)but of course the defense team will try to play it down that she is a monster buy trying to say there was still a babysitter. I think LE has way too much evidence for this.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I thought Todd Black was no longer in the picture? Hmm.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.
    I am sure that Ms. Baden is trying to find a nanny at this moment!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

I would love to hear them explain
    -why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
    -why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
    -KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
    -KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
    etc
    etc
    etc

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JMCDAD View Post
    I would love to hear them explain
    -why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
    -why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
    -KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
    -KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Bolded by me. Her behaviour the day OF!

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast