KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

I did not expect anything less. This is going to be a trial for the books.

:rotfl: Too bad, too late. Perp thinks it can work b/c right now noone has told her that anything links her to the crime. I have a feeling that something does. Didn't expect any other response though.:bang:

Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

I could not find a thread for this. If there is one please merge.

Just saw this on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466608,00.html

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

No surprises there, thats what lots of people expected her and CA and GA to say. Zanny all the Way.

no surprises.

I am hoping there are KC prints alllll over that duct tape.

Hopefully they will be able to prove that Caylee was killed in the home. Surely they wouldn't try saying a non existent babysitter broke into errr used her given key and killed Caylee in her home to frame Casey? Or would they.

oh yes they will. "I told you she had a key along time ago"

Nobody will buy the babysitter story....and I bet they can get her fingerprints off the tape and evidence from the home. She cannot very well say ZG was at her house and di it there. She is some piece of work and so are her parents. I feel LE has enough to connect her to the murder, we just have not heard it yet.

Wow! I guess she has figured she may as well lie some more. Part of the forensics will heopfully (and probably) hold the key to proving it was her but until that day, little miss KC will do whatever the h*ll she does.

What do I see with this story? The only possible defense that they can use to justify the astronomical cost of the new dream team defense. Of course...It's not going to work.

BTW, note, KC was anxious not distraught when told. There is a difference. She was anxious IMO because everyone now knows what a monster she is (ie the duct tape etc)but of course the defense team will try to play it down that she is a monster buy trying to say there was still a babysitter. I think LE has way too much evidence for this.

I thought Todd Black was no longer in the picture? Hmm.

Unless they can prove Casey had contact with, or produce this nanny, I think this tactic is going to bite them in the rear.

I am sure that Ms. Baden is trying to find a nanny at this moment!

I would love to hear them explain
-why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
-why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
-KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
-KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
etc
etc
etc

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

I would love to hear them explain
-why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
-why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
-KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
-KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
etc
etc
etc

Bolded by me. Her behaviour the day OF!

And then looked up websites on cloroform and missing children BEFORE breaking into the house (so this crazy Zanny actually broke in twice, ZOMG!) and then put duct tape on her, put her in a garbage bag, drove around with her for a couple days, backed up into the Ants garage, borrowed a shovel from the neighbour, had her in the garbage bag in the backyard for a few hours, then grabbed the pool ladder, hopped the fence with Caylee in garbage bag en tow, and shovel....attempted to bury her in the woods and came back, hopped back over the fence, put the ladder back in the wrong place, grabbed the car again, dumped it at the Amscot, and then continued on her Nanny way.

Zanny is RELENTLESS!

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

Now that's what I'm talkin bout:clap: We need some really good reality tv.

Unbelievable. And I suppose when asked how the decomp got in her trunk she said Zanny used her car? The imaginary Zanny did it all- jury won't buy it- but I know- the defense will insist theres no proof she did it- but a ten year old can put two and two together with this one- There will be something linking her to the murder from that garbage bag or Caylees body- watch and see

Well I guess when someone lies about everything, it was to much to hope that she would do the right thing and end the :crazy:circus. her only defense left is to blame someone else and bring in anyone they can to confuse the jury.

Oh geesh, of course...now CA will run with this story as well till we all go crazy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back