A Tribute you must watch

Dolphinmomcca

Reaction score
I know many of you have probably seen alot of tributes to Caylee on youtube, but this one has stuck with me for awhile now. The song is so fitting to how we all feel, and it brings me to tears every single time I hear it. (I am not the maker of this video by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqXu8P1d5s

Mods feel free to put this wherever you want, I looked around and couldnt decide where to put it. Thanks!

and the tears start flowing again. Oh sweet baby.

This is very heart breaking, she was such a beautiful little girl.

It also made me think of Cindy & George and how they must want that last kiss goodbye. I pray they can see things differently now that Caylee's remains have been found (I don't know that it will really happen, one can pray though).

God bless you Caylee, you are missed and loved by so many!!!!!:blowkiss:

I have to stop watching this stuff! typing through the tears. She looked very well loved and happy. how sad...

Thank you for posting, it's lovely.

I know many of you have probably seen alot of tributes to Caylee on youtube, but this one has stuck with me for awhile now. The song is so fitting to how we all feel, and it brings me to tears every single time I hear it. (I am not the maker of this video by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqXu8P1d5s

Mods feel free to put this wherever you want, I looked around and couldnt decide where to put it. Thanks!

Help me out here. I watch these pictures of Caylee and I see in some of her pictures she looks older than the video at the nursing home from the 15th June. Anyone see what I see. The maturity in the faces of some are older looking than the video.!!!!!?????

*sob* Poor Caylee!!! My heart just breaks for her.

She looked like a fun little girl....always decked out in her jewelry and holding her favorite doll or stuffed animal.

That is what really pisses me off! She didn't put the doll with the body. How could she not do that??? There better be SOMETHING with that body....a stuffed animal, a lovie, something.

She is, indeed, one spiteful b&*ch.

Help me out here. I watch these pictures of Caylee and I see in some of her pictures she looks older than the video at the nursing home from the 15th June. Anyone see what I see. The maturity in the faces of some are older looking than the video.!!!!!?????

You know how some kids grow faster than others, she was a good size child and sometimes appeared older than her age. And I will tell you something else, she would have been a gorgeous young lady, she was so pretty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back