763 users online (109 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

KC & her family post remains discovery UPDATED STATEMENT

I searched and did not see a thread that I though covered this, if there is I apologize ahead of time and mods please feel free to move it.

Has the A's been to see KC or had any communication with her? I would think that if they still believed her story they would want to comfort her right now as a grieving mother and all (I just gagged).

If so what do you think the conversation entailed??
    Last edited by JBean; 12-15-2008 at 03:19 PM.
    My Mother (RIP Mom - 7/10/08) used to say:

"You're only as sick as your secrets."

Casey must be on her death bed then!!

Quote Originally Posted by mhazelton View Post
    I searched and did not see a thread that I though covered this, if there is I apologize ahead of time and mods please feel free to move it.

Has the A's been to see KC or had any communication with her? I would think that if they still believed her story they would want to comfort her right now as a grieving mother and all (I just gagged).

If so what do you think the conversation entailed??

Wow you must have read my mind. I was just looking for info about this.
    If they truly believe casey had nothing to do with this, they certainly would have gone to the jail to visit casey, right?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I do believe jails have only certain days they can have visitors. I do not think you can just go and visit someone anytime you want. I could be wrong on this though.

KC has to put them on a list and I bet even if they wanted to see her, she would refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Wow you must have read my mind. I was just looking for info about this.
    If they truly believe casey had nothing to do with this, they certainly would have gone to the jail to visit casey, right?
    being as lawyered up as they are they will send cards and letters via jb....he will probably give her a big old hug from the family...(oh yeah opps not allowed but sure he will come up with something to that intent...)

I wonder about how long she has been with lawyers and such...is she still getting meds? that shouldn't be happening..

QUESTION: is she getting preferencial treatment due to the high profile? if so will this cause other inmates problems again with her?????

jmo

star444 is offline When an angel crosses YOUR path... Will you notice?
    On the day the remains were found, someone from the jail stated that the rules for visitaion would not change. Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hrs in advance.

She does get preferential treatment... she is isolated from the general population. Has been from the time the case hit the airwaves.

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    She does get preferential treatment... she is isolated from the general population. Has been from the time the case hit the airwaves.
    That is for her protection, not because she is a celebrity or anything. The County doesn't want a lawsuit on their hands before trial. She would end up like Jeffrey Dalmer, inmates do not take to kindly to child killers.

Casey has CA, GA, LA on her visitors list, all they have to do is request a visit 24 hrs in advance, she can deny their visit of course. You would think after finding out her daughter's remains were found in a garbage bag she would want to see her mommy. Who cares what attorney's say at this time, I guess Casey and Cindy weren't that close after all, just sayin'
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

I agree, TigerBalm. There has been severe estrangement there since the indictment and no cover story suffices to conceal that obvious truth.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

If Casey's defense team is doing their job - they will ask the family not to visit Casey right now. Everything will end up plastered all over the news, and no matter what, will not look good. I think if they are smart they will stay silent until the formal id is made and results of what they found are announced. Then they will formulate a new game plan and a new position to take. I am sure it will still be one that paints Casey as a innocent victim. Ugh

I do not understand at all why her parents and brother have not been in to see her
    Unless of course its been done secretly ?

All I care about is a phone call. If Cindy tried to call Casey (or wanted to but can't) or vice versa. I'm dieing for that info.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm View Post
    That is for her protection, not because she is a celebrity or anything. The County doesn't want a lawsuit on their hands before trial. She would end up like Jeffrey Dalmer, inmates do not take to kindly to child killers.
    (snipped)

Sorry to be snarky here but I am bouncing between grief and rage...the "lawsuit" would be cheaper than this case....

Casey cannot face her mother, remember she said her mother would never forgive her.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    (snipped)

Sorry to be snarky here but I am bouncing between grief and rage...the "lawsuit" would be cheaper than this case....

:Banane35:Gotta agree with you there!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast