KC & her family post remains discovery UPDATED STATEMENT

mhazelton

True Crime Buff
Reaction score
Website
www.marriedlesbianmom.blogspot.com
I searched and did not see a thread that I though covered this, if there is I apologize ahead of time and mods please feel free to move it.

Has the A's been to see KC or had any communication with her? I would think that if they still believed her story they would want to comfort her right now as a grieving mother and all (I just gagged).

If so what do you think the conversation entailed??

I searched and did not see a thread that I though covered this, if there is I apologize ahead of time and mods please feel free to move it.

Has the A's been to see KC or had any communication with her? I would think that if they still believed her story they would want to comfort her right now as a grieving mother and all (I just gagged).

If so what do you think the conversation entailed??

Wow :eek: you must have read my mind. I was just looking for info about this.
If they truly believe casey had nothing to do with this, they certainly would have gone to the jail to visit casey, right?:waitasec:

I do believe jails have only certain days they can have visitors. I do not think you can just go and visit someone anytime you want. I could be wrong on this though.

KC has to put them on a list and I bet even if they wanted to see her, she would refuse.

Wow :eek: you must have read my mind. I was just looking for info about this.
If they truly believe casey had nothing to do with this, they certainly would have gone to the jail to visit casey, right?:waitasec:

being as lawyered up as they are they will send cards and letters via jb....he will probably give her a big old hug from the family...(oh yeah opps not allowed but sure he will come up with something to that intent...)

I wonder about how long she has been with lawyers and such...is she still getting meds? that shouldn't be happening..

QUESTION: is she getting preferencial treatment due to the high profile? if so will this cause other inmates problems again with her?????

jmo

On the day the remains were found, someone from the jail stated that the rules for visitaion would not change. Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hrs in advance.

She does get preferential treatment... she is isolated from the general population. Has been from the time the case hit the airwaves.

She does get preferential treatment... she is isolated from the general population. Has been from the time the case hit the airwaves.

That is for her protection, not because she is a celebrity or anything. The County doesn't want a lawsuit on their hands before trial. She would end up like Jeffrey Dalmer, inmates do not take to kindly to child killers.

Casey has CA, GA, LA on her visitors list, all they have to do is request a visit 24 hrs in advance, she can deny their visit of course. You would think after finding out her daughter's remains were found in a garbage bag she would want to see her mommy. Who cares what attorney's say at this time, I guess Casey and Cindy weren't that close after all, just sayin'

I agree, TigerBalm. There has been severe estrangement there since the indictment and no cover story suffices to conceal that obvious truth.

If Casey's defense team is doing their job - they will ask the family not to visit Casey right now. Everything will end up plastered all over the news, and no matter what, will not look good. I think if they are smart they will stay silent until the formal id is made and results of what they found are announced. Then they will formulate a new game plan and a new position to take. I am sure it will still be one that paints Casey as a innocent victim. Ugh

I do not understand at all why her parents and brother have not been in to see her
Unless of course its been done secretly ?

All I care about is a phone call. If Cindy tried to call Casey (or wanted to but can't) or vice versa. I'm dieing for that info.

That is for her protection, not because she is a celebrity or anything. The County doesn't want a lawsuit on their hands before trial. She would end up like Jeffrey Dalmer, inmates do not take to kindly to child killers.
(snipped)

Sorry to be snarky here but I am bouncing between grief and rage...the "lawsuit" would be cheaper than this case....

Casey cannot face her mother, remember she said her mother would never forgive her.

I do not understand at all why her parents and brother have not been in to see her
Unless of course its been done secretly ?

I think because all their conversations are recorded/video taped, and they don't want to give the prosecution any more ammo.

I mentioned this on another thread but the only obstacle to Casey allegedly not telling CA and GA everything she knew was because she was protecting her family (mainly Caylee). Now that this obstacle is removed what is keeping the entire story from flowing from Casey's lips to CA and GA? Are CA and GA demanding answers? If not, why?

Not that this makes any difference to me whatsoever as whatever Casey says is bunkum anyway. But since CA and GA say they believe Casey and say that she's protecting Caylee, what now?

I think because all their conversations are recorded/video taped, and they don't want to give the prosecution any more ammo.
Oh that makes sense yes...

But you know, I don't get it, wouldn't you want to see your Mum and Dad, to have them hug you and tell you everything s going to be ok and that they know you didn't do this awful thing ?

Or that they know you couldnt have purposely done it...

The people that are turned to in crisis is the mum and dad. This makes no sense to me..
Even if just the Dad went.

After their overnight stay at the RitzCarlton, Cindy seems really refreshed and smiling and acting like she was hosting a party for the defense people. Where is their GRIEF? Do they know what it means?

I don't have a link, but I know a few weeks back it was posted and I read a news article that JB did not want the A's to visit as all sessions would be taped, and thus, released to the public.

Having said that, I can't imagine even JB would prevent the A's from visiting KC now if she wanted to see them.

Which leads me to surmise that she doesn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back