LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Status
Not open for further replies.

charo

Reaction score
Please move this post to the proper place- thanks- Geraldo was just on Fox- Lee was picking up a cross and flowers someone placed outside the Anthony home- the reporter asked Lee what he was doing while picking them up. All he could say "dont step on my property" Geraldo was trying to ask him questions regarding Casey. Lee seemed very angry about the cross and flowers

wow - Awesome! Why aren't those darned webcams working today? :(

What is WRONG with this family... good grief..

WOW, I know some posters find it hard to comprehend why some of us find it hard to feel sympathy for the A's. Well, here's another example!!:bang:

Thing is, those were probably left there by supporters of the family.

i love it when geraldo goes out "in the field", he's much better suited for that type of reporting, i hate watching him sit in the studio and blab.

Please move this post to the proper place- thanks- Geraldo was just on Fox- Lee was picking up a cross and flowers someone placed outside the Anthony home- the reporter asked Lee what he was doing while picking them up. All he could say "dont step on my property" Geraldo was trying to ask him questions regarding Casey. Lee seemed very angry about the cross and flowers

OMG! Why would you do this? How could you be offended at a showing of sympathy and respect shown to a deceased loved one?
:rolleyes:

Where exactly were the flowers, etc? On the parkway area or ???

If I recall correctly, Lee rents a home a few blocks away. He does not have any property for anyone to step on. He needs to get to steppin' to the location of the lie detector test.

I reckon he has been busy at air band practice with the Air Nanny on Air guitar

I brlirvr we heard @ the beginning of this story that the A's had no affliation to a church. I'm aware that it doesn't mean they are not believers but their display of crosses throughout this circus to possibly show us their belief system doesn't match the angry behaviors shown. I think the bible passage, " Be meek but be bold," doesn't apply to this family. I'm continually bold over when we hear Lees' reactions, because I want him to wake up and smell the roses so bad.

I'm sure Lee is probably hurting very much right now as well as extremely angry. I'm sure he wasn't mad about the cross and flowers rather he probably realizes that the remains are Caylee and that his sister is the reason she is dead.

I was stunned also- I quick jumped on here and wrote about Lee in hopes by making a new thread I was correct- had no time to think of where to put it- I never cared for Lee and his attitude and that was pure immature of him just now- He walked towards the house- bet he threw it in the garbage- its like he was hinting "Caylee isnt gone"- why the memorial-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie