755 users online (95 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jose B and H. Lee at the Crime Scene OLD THREAD REVISIT

http://www.livenewscameras.com/
    Click on second or third page fox orlando they are at the scene they cant go in yet but our there.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    http://www.livenewscameras.com/
    Click on second or third page fox orlando they are at the scene they cant go in yet but our there.
    eye on 4 or fox 35?
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

well aren't they little eager beavers?

Can't find where to click.

I was just watching it on Myfox though.

The defense team has walked from the Anthony home to the scene of the remains find, where LE is still working.

When they cut away from the story they were reporting that they thought JB MIGHT give a statement. Dr. Lee was taking pix. They were just standing there since they are of course not allowed to enter the area.

Oh shoot - link please?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesHappen View Post
    Can't find where to click.

I was just watching it on Myfox though.

The defense team has walked from the Anthony home to the scene of the remains find, where LE is still working.

When they cut away from the story they were reporting that they thought JB MIGHT give a statement. Dr. Lee was taking pix. They were just standing there since they are of course not allowed to enter the area.
    MH, how profoundly sad that they could walk to the crime scene from the family home!

As for Dr Lee, let's hope he's just carrying a camera and not a fingernail (or whatever evidence he "found" in the Spector case).

It's going to be hard to keep that "Nanny" yarn going and maybe the gravity will sink in for The Dream Team as they visit the site.

Leonard wants to pay for any meter guy's counseling.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Leonard wants to pay for any meter guy's counseling.
    he should just give him the search money he raised

if there is a make-shift memorial there and la destroys that one...I will be even more upset......

I think for wanting to be so private--they make their presense known

jmo

Really they were just standing around, with warm coats and jeans, the ones I was able to see. JB, according to the reporter, looked somber and not like he has appeared in the past.

If you need another link, I would try the fox orlando website as they were the ones who just ran the story on local news.
    Story with or without video, not posted by them yet.
    Sorry I cannot offer more. You know I am desperate when I move on to wardrobe events. This is just such big news and it is frustrating that they switched away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    if there is a make-shift memorial there and la destroys that one...I will be even more upset......

I think for wanting to be so private--they make their presense known

jmo

Saw one on the news yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    MH, how profoundly sad that they could walk to the crime scene from the family home!

As for Dr Lee, let's hope he's just carrying a camera and not a fingernail (or whatever evidence he "found" in the Spector case).

It's going to be hard to keep that "Nanny" yarn going and maybe the gravity will sink in for The Dream Team as they visit the site.
    I thought it was part of a tooth - I'll wait and see at the next Spector trial

what did Jose say about 'a rumor'?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast