Case on fox news report now

Status
Not open for further replies.

charo

Reaction score
Cindy and George agreed to give thir fingerprints

Dr Spitz or however you spell it just spoke and is mad because the defense team wasnt given acsess to the crime scene or to be present at the autopsy at the onset of it

I wonder if any other persons on the periphery will be asked to submit prints?

Does Dr. Spitz realize the body hasn't been identified yet? OMG

Dr Spitz or however you spell it just spoke and is mad because the defense team wasnt given acsess to the crime scene or to be present at the autopsy at the onset of it

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Florida Law ... respect it or get out members of the defense team.

Did I hear GR correctly when he said that the A's (minus LA) gave their fingerprints so they could be matched to prints on the duct tape ? He didn't say "potential prints", he said "prints".....

This is only the beginning of complaints coming from the defense team. It is a shameful display of power, greed, and privilege for them to rally around this pathetic excuse of a mother, but here we are. Things will only get worse. They are all used to people cowering in their presence, the primadonnas of the legal defense world.

Yes, FloridaKatz, that's what I heard GR say. I would like to view the prints the police took from KC when she was first arrested. Then I would like to see for myself how beautifully they match up with the duct tape prints. But, we'll have to wait for the trial for that exhibit, won't we?

You spelled it perfectly. While most every other state would allow the defense to be present during autopsy, Florida law does not. They can whine all they want, but that's the way the law is written and they'll get nowhere no matter how much complaining they do.

Yes, FloridaKatz, that's what I heard GR say. I would like to view the prints the police took from KC when she was first arrested. Then I would like to see for myself how beautifully they match up with the duct tape prints. But, we'll have to wait for the trial for that exhibit, won't we?

Sounds like he is going to put his money on another horse, wonder how his buddy JB feels about that.

Does Dr. Spitz realize the body hasn't been identified yet? OMG

I know. This strategy on the defense teams' part is infuriating! What other crime scene or autopsy is attended by the defense when they have not identified the remains?! This is insane.

It is almost as if JB is attempting to obstruct the states investigation ~ hmm ~ much like his clent and possibly his client's family have done.

And perhaps TonE?

I would imagine LE will want to talk to Tony again about the day Casey ran out of gas and he picked her up from her little walking through the neighborhood adventure. I feel so bad for Tony, I hope he is doing alright through all of this!

Did I hear GR correctly when he said that the A's (minus LA) gave their fingerprints so they could be matched to prints on the duct tape ? He didn't say "potential prints", he said "prints".....

Well, I hope this is not correct. They surely have Casey's prints and if there is a print and it doesn't match Casey, what might that mean?

I would imagine LE will want to talk to Tony again about the day Casey ran out of gas and he picked her up from her little walking through the neighborhood adventure. I feel so bad for Tony, I hope he is doing alright through all of this!

Me too, I think he like most of the other people Casey was involved with or friends with, is a good kid. he has been nothing but helpful so far and I think he will continue to provide information when asked.

this is only the beginning of complaints coming from the defense team. It is a shameful display of power, greed, and privilege for them to rally around this pathetic excuse of a mother, but here we are. Things will only get worse. They are all used to people cowering in their presence, the primadonnas of the legal defense world.

excellent post ss

i absolutely agree

I heard Geraldo say they were getting fingerprints from all the players in this story. All her family and friends to check against any fingerprints on the bag or tape. GA and CA willingly gave theirs. Maybe they have to get a warrant to get the others if they don't come willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie