Did anyone catch 20/20

*~Aimee~*

A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes
Reaction score
last night by chance? I so wish I would of recorded it on a TV in a diff room. I have looked and don't see where there is any discussion on the episode. I do see on 20/20 website kind of what was on it but was wondering if anyone here watched it and was there much difference on there than on Dateline (which was on at the same time)

Thanks so much (in advance) :blowkiss:

last night by chance? I so wish I would of recorded it on a TV in a diff room. I have looked and don't see where there is any discussion on the episode. I do see on 20/20 website kind of what was on it but was wondering if anyone here watched it and was there much difference on there than on Dateline (which was on at the same time)

Thanks so much (in advance) :blowkiss:

If you're talking about Dateline, that's what they are re-playing right now on MSNBC.

I watched 20/20 while recording Dateline. 20/20's segment was just one of your regular 15 minute segments that wasn't all that bad, but had a detached feeling to it. Dateline was far better...

I watched it. Nothing new. I agree that it had a detached feeling to it.

I watched 20/20 while recording Dateline. 20/20's segment was just one of your regular 15 minute segments that wasn't all that bad, but had a detached feeling to it. Dateline was far better...

Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back