772 users online (136 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"My gut feeling is she is OK"

Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    I am SO SICK OF HEARING "MY GUT FEELING" or "my gut tells me"

I want to rip my guts out.

ugh.

Its all so falseeeeeee

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

no it's simply KC "filler". Don't jump to the conclusion that there are hidden meanings in her words. There aren't. She makes them up as she goes along.

And Zani Nanny = Me, Casey
    and "reach out" and "absolutely" are the ludicrously overused words/phrases I learned from my mother

I think it was Casey's way of saying: I know where she is at and she ISN'T okay, but here let me convince you she is, so you won't make me take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by gunther View Post
    Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?
    It makes me ill to watch Casey tell her parents there is hope when she actually saw Caylee's corpse. She is playing with them.

It shows how selfish and cruel she is.

By saying "she's close, Mom", I can imagine she will say it was her motherly instinct talking and probably has already thought of new "stories" to tell in case they did find her. She seems to only make up the story as it developes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    It makes me ill to watch Casey tell her parents there is hope when she actually saw Caylee's corpse. She is playing with them.

Ditto~Disgusting

If she can kill her own baby??? then toying with her parents livs is a piece of cake.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    I am SO SICK OF HEARING "MY GUT FEELING" or "my gut tells me"

I want to rip my guts out.

ugh.

Its all so falseeeeeee
    Shavaun,
    I know you may not have meant this to be humorous, but I laughed so hard when I read, "I want to rip my guts out". Lawdy, if I don't feel that same way when I hear them say those phrases. I am sick of it too.

Lady Sleuth
    jmho
    What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?...."Hold my purse".

Well my gut feeling is I'm gonna throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sleuth View Post
    Shavaun,
    I know you may not have meant this to be humorous, but I laughed so hard when I read, "I want to rip my guts out". Lawdy, if I don't feel that same way when I hear them say those phrases. I am sick of it too.

Lady Sleuth
    jmho
    Me, too!!

I'm convinced everything she said was total bs and for the camera.

Casey had to give some kind of an explanation for her lack of emotion. After all, any normal mother would have been having a nervous breakdown worrying about the fate of her missing child. I believe she invented her "gut feeling" (that Caylee was being well cared for) to avoid having to act consistently distraught. I've seen this in other missing children's cases and I'm convinced it should be studied as a possible red flag for future cases.

But why is she selfish and cruel? Has anyone thought about that? How was she raised up?

If she indeed did kill her child then she probably was an abused child her self.

I find Caylee´s grandparents interesting, they raised Casey up, is Caylee´s mother herself a victim of child abuse or is she having psychological problems, maybe both?

Cindy Anthony is not giving me a very good feeling, that woman is in denial, I´m sure she has something to hide, what ever that is.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast