"My gut feeling is she is OK"

gunther

Reaction score
Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?

I am SO SICK OF HEARING "MY GUT FEELING" or "my gut tells me"

I want to rip my guts out.

ugh.

:)

Its all so falseeeeeee

no it's simply KC "filler". Don't jump to the conclusion that there are hidden meanings in her words. There aren't. She makes them up as she goes along.

And Zani Nanny = Me, Casey
and "reach out" and "absolutely" are the ludicrously overused words/phrases I learned from my mother

I think it was Casey's way of saying: I know where she is at and she ISN'T okay, but here let me convince you she is, so you won't make me take responsibility.

Translated from KCspeak, could this really be saying that as long as she hadn't been found, I'm OK?

It makes me ill to watch Casey tell her parents there is hope when she actually saw Caylee's corpse. She is playing with them.

It shows how selfish and cruel she is.

By saying "she's close, Mom", I can imagine she will say it was her motherly instinct talking and probably has already thought of new "stories" to tell in case they did find her. She seems to only make up the story as it developes.

It makes me ill to watch Casey tell her parents there is hope when she actually saw Caylee's corpse. She is playing with them.

Ditto~Disgusting:shakehead:

If she can kill her own baby??? then toying with her parents livs is a piece of cake. :devil:

I am SO SICK OF HEARING "MY GUT FEELING" or "my gut tells me"

I want to rip my guts out.

ugh.

:)

Its all so falseeeeeee

Shavaun,
I know you may not have meant this to be humorous, but I laughed so hard when I read, "I want to rip my guts out". Lawdy, if I don't feel that same way when I hear them say those phrases. I am sick of it too.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Well my gut feeling is I'm gonna throw up. :furious:

Shavaun,
I know you may not have meant this to be humorous, but I laughed so hard when I read, "I want to rip my guts out". Lawdy, if I don't feel that same way when I hear them say those phrases. I am sick of it too.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Me, too!! :floorlaugh:

I'm convinced everything she said was total bs and for the camera.

Casey had to give some kind of an explanation for her lack of emotion. After all, any normal mother would have been having a nervous breakdown worrying about the fate of her missing child. I believe she invented her "gut feeling" (that Caylee was being well cared for) to avoid having to act consistently distraught. I've seen this in other missing children's cases and I'm convinced it should be studied as a possible red flag for future cases.

But why is she selfish and cruel? Has anyone thought about that? How was she raised up?

If she indeed did kill her child then she probably was an abused child her self.

I find Caylee´s grandparents interesting, they raised Casey up, is Caylee´s mother herself a victim of child abuse or is she having psychological problems, maybe both?

Cindy Anthony is not giving me a very good feeling, that woman is in denial, I´m sure she has something to hide, what ever that is.

By saying "she's close, Mom", I can imagine she will say it was her motherly instinct talking and probably has already thought of new "stories" to tell in case they did find her. She seems to only make up the story as it developes.

She was certainly spinning fantasies in those jail house visits:

“In my gut I know she’s still okay, I can feel it Mom. I know she’s still okay. We’re going to get our little girl back...and she’s going to be just as she was.”
(Casey Anthony jail visit July 30, 2008)

A particularly cruel fantasy, as she knew full well Klee was never going to be "just as she was" ever again. :furious:

I think she means--Caylee is okay~~~okay from being discovered

I think that is an accurate assessment, Indigo. Quite a few of KC's well wishers kept asking why she was not emotional, why she was not in tears. The superiority of The Gut was to put an end to that annoyance and to the annoying questions from family on Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey had to give some kind of an explanation for her lack of emotion. After all, any normal mother would have been having a nervous breakdown worrying about the fate of her missing child. I believe she invented her "gut feeling" (that Caylee was being well cared for) to avoid having to act consistently distraught. I've seen this in other missing children's cases and I'm convinced it should be studied as a possible red flag for future cases.

Thanks for sharing this. It's great insight. :)

I think that Casey harbored a real hatred for the life that she HAD to live raising Caylee. I also think that her parents mostly CA was putting all kinds of pressure on her to be a better mom. I know that GA and CA spout off out the mouth about how great Casey is but what have they said to her behind closed doors? Looks to me like there was a turmoil inside that house long before this tragedy occurred. And I think she dreamed about hurting Caylee at TonE's, referring to the bad dreams at TomE's. But, during the day, she can separate all that she has done by simply blocking it out and ANYONE who feeds in to her beliefs helps her believe it al the more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back