Since When Does the Defense Do the Investigation?

kathyn2

Reaction score
I have never seen a defense team that thought they had the right to go to the scene of a crime with investigators and investigate the crime? I have never heard of that. Usually LE investigates crimes and the defense will try to tear it apart. Sometimes they will go to the scene of a crime AFTER an investigation has been complete. But I have never heard of having alot of people rummaging thru a crime scene watching.

There's a lot of things in this case I've never seen before.

I am totally mystified at Baez and some of the things he asks for. Is this just stuff that takes place in Florida?

Since never, last I heard. Watching this gaggle of publicity hounds is almost unbearable. I think they are going to come to a realization that Florida isn't California pretty quickly -- and I mean no offense to FLA in saying that. They seem so arrogant. They are the experts of the universe and it's an obstruction of justice (go Jose') for the state to do it's job without allowing them to participate. In a way it's funny. Casey knows exactly what there might be to find there. And her big team is milling around outside the police tape, pouting and powerless. Boo hoo.

Since never, last I heard. Watching this gaggle of publicity hounds is almost unbearable. I think they are going to come to a realization that Florida isn't California pretty quickly -- and I mean no offense to FLA in saying that. They seem so arrogant. They are the experts of the universe and it's an obstruction of justice (go Jose') for the state to do it's job without allowing them to participate. In a way it's funny. Casey knows exactly what there might be to find there. And her big team is milling around outside the police tape, pouting and powerless. Boo hoo.

I loved watching that on Fox. Here they were all the way down the block in the interesection with the media. The best part was when the camera panned to the right and showed LP leaning against a truck like a cowboy staring them down. Ha!

I have never seen a defense team that thought they had the right to go to the scene of a crime with investigators and investigate the crime? I have never heard of that. Usually LE investigates crimes and the defense will try to tear it apart. Sometimes they will go to the scene of a crime AFTER an investigation has been complete. But I have never heard of having alot of people rummaging thru a crime scene watching.

I trained in forensics (in Florida, but it doesn't matter) and anyone who is not absolute necessary personnel at a crime scene is against scientific principles to secure a scene. The defense would argue that they could contaminate the scene.

Chalk this up to the Scheme Team trying to get on TV to distract people from the facts.

I think Baez just wants to find out as early as he can what LE has against KC. He can't stand waiting. He has to figure out a way to defend her. So he wants to get right in their with his 'team' so they can all see what LE is seeing right now. I have never heard of such a thing in my life and I am pretty old! lol If he was smart he would try to do a deal with the prosecutors and never have this go to trial. Plead guilty and get 30 years or something instead of LWOP.

Posturing and drama.

When they get in...Lee will find something the investigators missed and raise his eyebrows to insinuate the FBI and Florida investigators were sloppy and inept.

We have been there and seen this show before.

IMO

I trained in forensics (in Florida, but it doesn't matter) and anyone who is not absolute necessary personnel at a crime scene is against scientific principles to secure a scene. The defense would argue that they could contaminate the scene.

Chalk this up to the Scheme Team trying to get on TV to distract people from the facts.

That is all it is..............In our state, NO ONE gets anywhere around a crime scene UNTIL LE is through with it.

They are just wanting face time on TV. They all make me sick and I would like to slap that "smirk" off of Baez's face.

Me TOO. I can't stand that man for some reason....

That is all it is..............In our state, NO ONE gets anywhere around a crime scene UNTIL LE is through with it.

They are just wanting face time on TV. They all make me sick and I would like to slap that "smirk" off of Baez's face.

It seems to me Baez has something to worry about (as he should). He seems like the type of person that needs to be in control of every situation. Grrr....he makes me want to puke.

I loved watching that on Fox. Here they were all the way down the block in the interesection with the media. The best part was when the camera panned to the right and showed LP leaning against a truck like a cowboy staring them down. Ha!

I missed that! Leonards there-Hm wonder what's up?

Even Kimberly G seems to have imbibed of the infamous Koolaid. But then she's from California, land of the year long trial, too. Even if all the defense experts attended the autopsy, handled the organs, and then trampled all over the crime scene while telling the FBI how to do the job, they'd still be attacking everything at trial. That's what they do, always. It isn't going to erase all the wonder that is Casey, though. I think they are looking pretty desperate. Like, maybe if we go down there and make a scene they'll have to let us in. Or at least Henry can snap a few candids, and hope we see a tech handling evidence without gloves and scratching his nose. Disgusting.

I have been able to watch a lot of the news reports today and I am appalled. This is such obvious media manipulation, especially Baden on Fox tonight, that all I want is plain speaking normally paid public service workers to speak. Like the 911 operator or the meter reader. Then I want the sheriff to announce what he can release.

The rest of the goons in this case shouldn't be given a moments notice. Milling around the crime scene or their spouse's involvement is repelling. They do not have the right to further desecrate Caylee and damn it, they shouldn't. It is beyond irresponsibility.

The f'n circus never ends, does it? Henry Lee? Linda Kenney Baden? Kathy Reichs? Kobi? Are you for real; are you kidding me? Casey is not worthy of this type of attention or defense team. She must have something going for her, because she has always gotten what she wants. I can't believe this. She is guilty. Let the pretty mother fry!!!!!!!!!!

I have been able to watch a lot of the news reports today and I am appalled. This is such obvious media manipulation, especially Baden on Fox tonight, that all I want is plain speaking normally paid public service workers to speak. Like the 911 operator or the meter reader. Then I want the sheriff to announce what he can release.

The rest of the goons in this case shouldn't be given a moments notice. Milling around the crime scene or their spouse's involvement is repelling. They do not have the right to further desecrate Caylee and damn it, they shouldn't. It is beyond irresponsibility.

I agree CP, although I confess I am also enjoying the defense making royal a$$es out of themselves...I think it's going to bite them in the rear, big time, down the road.

I am watching Geraldo and am SO furious listening to those "experts".

They are posturing and trying to plant doubt with every word. And just like Cindy and George, they know it is all bu**sh**. Just like George and Cindy knew Caylee was gone, they know their client is guilty.

Shame on all of them!

IMO

They sounded like a bunch of whiners to me.

Oh Q...how you can make a nurse laugh!

I have to say that you captured the entire boquet of this entire crime and it's complete and utter insanity peppered with national lampoon! :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back