New Timeline/Theory Based On Body Discovery??

karenz

Reaction score
I just listened to LP's theory of the timeline (died on 16th, KC hid body when GA hit trunk for gas cans). I was wondering if we could run a thread about your theories of the timeline based on the discovery of the body and perhaps give supporting ping/text evidence.

I do not necessarily agree with Padilla. I also wondered about the borrowing of the shovel. Any WS'ers want to run down their theories? I am trying to form mine at this time and would love some ideas...

Hey Karenz, how does the 2.6 days of decomp play into LP's theory? 16th to the 24th is 8 days, right? I don't understand how that could work. I still think she died on the 16th, and she dropped her on the 18/19th (when backed into garage), 2.6 fits with this nicely. No? She might not have been under the sand box, maybe she dropped her behind the fence (with the pool ladder), covered her up with something and went on her way until she decided she had to do something. Did the dogs look behind the fence or just in the backyard?

I still believe she didn't want George to see evidence (stains) in the trunk. Still, five days, trunk should smell really bad................IDK.

I was thinking perhaps she put Caylee there on June 23rd when she ran out of gas and was walking on Chickasaw Trail to her house and waiting for TonE to pick her up, etc...but that also seems like too many days for Caylee to be in the trunk. I'm still going over the docs again.

Good thread....I'm curious to read everyone's ideas.

ok would the pings from her home, be the same tower that would ping where the body was on Surburban and Chickasaw Trail? I imagine so- right? I read her phone pinged from those 2 roads on the 23rd- just read it yesterday on one of the threads- Could she have killed her on the 15th-16th- sprayed her with bug spray to slow up the decomposition and dumped her on the 23rd? Or killed her on the 16th and dumped her on the 18th-19th? I've been tossing the dates in my head for months now and trying to come up with it myself but its very hard to know what she did

I will be watching this thread carefully to see what all of you are able to come up with.
You all simply amaze me at times with how you are able to research and put things together.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I have been saying this all along, KC and Caylee left the house on the 15 after the fight , KC druged Caylee left her in the trunk and stayed at TL house . Came back to the car whenever the next morning found Caylee deceased. Drove to her home GA was there so she left, started to panic that afternoon when she made the flurry of phone calls. Then said whatever , just left Caylee in the trunk went on with her life:furious:.
On the 18th she came home backed in borrowed the shovel from the nebghiour, burried Caylee by the sand box , left, that gives the 2.6 days decomp in the car.
On the 23rd when she ran out of gas she went and got Caylee out of the yard placed her in the wooden area and then called TL.
JMO

Killed on 15th/16th. Placed in trunk. Returned to house on 18th, borrowed shovel with intention to bury in backyard. Saw the difficulty in doing so. Wrapped the body in plastic bag, secured tightly with duck tape to prevent leakage. Returned to trunk of car. Left there until the 24th until close call with George. Dumped body in place found.

I'm still having a little trouble with George's role in this. Did he see or smell the body on the 24th and she took off in her car? Was that the day he followed her but lost her? When the car was found at Amscot was she still in the tire well? Is that why he did not call the police? Did he dispose of the body on his way to work that day?

Ok- think about this- what date did Hurricane Faye come through? Seems crazy she would put the body 40 seconds from the house knowing the first place they would look is near the home- could she have heard the hurricane was coming and knew that area flooded and dumped her the day before the hurricane came through? I am going to go find what exact date that hurricane hit

I have been saying this all along, KC and Caylee left the house on the 15 after the fight , KC druged Caylee left her in the trunk and stayed at TL house . Came back to the car whenever the next morning found Caylee deceased. Drove to her home GA was there so she left, started to panic that afternoon when she made the flurry of phone calls. Then said whatever , just left Caylee in the trunk went on with her life:furious:.
On the 18th she came home backed in borrowed the shovel from the nebghiour, burried Caylee by the sand box , left, that gives the 2.6 days decomp in the car.
On the 23rd when she ran out of gas she went and got Caylee out of the yard placed her in the wooden area and then called TL.
JMO

Her phone pings do not show her at Tony's then. Nor does his statement.

well forget that idea- Hurricane Faye was August 21st. Back to square one- I cant get the ping maps- so I cant research each day she was at the home or by Surburban and Chickasaw unless someone posts it in writing

Her phone pings do not show her at Tony's then. Nor does his statement.

ok then i stand corrected but she could have turned her phone off and stayed somewhere elese.JMO
plus lets not forget noone has ever lied in this case:rolleyes:

JMO

Good theory. One that makes sense to me.

I wish we had more info on what was found in the bag with the remains that connected it to the house. Besides the obvious (trash bag and duct tape), was it sand? Dog hair? A receipt?

I would also like to know what they took from the house that we don't know about. Did they take soil samples from where the dogs hit in the backyard?

So many questions!!

My theory hasn't changed a whole lot, I still feel she died June 16 at or around 3:01. She died in the A's house. I think she was druged so KC could yak on the phone and get on the computer. I think Caylee overdosed.(I had a Dream, Caylee kept saying 3-0-1 over and over that could have been TOD.)
I think she put her in the trunk and drove to the O house; stored her at the barn on the Oviedo property. I think this because it was something I got early on in a meditation, vision, that Caylee was in a house, and they were trespassing. I saw horses in the dream, but since learned that the stables have been torn down around 2-3 years ago. The house was available from April to Aug 31th. I think she though about where she could hid her, drove around the 17 in TonE's jeep so no one would see her car. Went back to the barn, the next night; maybe wrapped her in the trash bag then and duct taped it, She may have removed the cloths and taped the mouth to stage a kidnapping theory. If she placed her in the truck and the bag leaked on the 18-19 that would explain the 2.6 days of decomposition and the stain. She drove to Suburban drive put her in the woods hoping she would be found so her story would sound like a kidkapping. She didn't count on huricane Faye. That was a an Act Of God, because the water protected the bag, preseverd tissue, animials didn't get it, and how that guy decided to go to that VERY SPOT is beyond me. I don't think any one else moved the body there, it would be bad for the defense to find it before trail. JMO

I also feel she did bury cloths on the A's property, but GA found them when he put the pavers down. There are still lots of things, I believe that she had to get rid of, like diapers, ointments, hair brush, toothbrush, toys, shoes, all the stuff she took with her.

ok then i stand corrected but she could have turned her phone off and stayed somewhere elese.JMO
plus lets not forget noone has ever lied in this case:rolleyes:

Oh we have had way more lies than truths. But cell phone records don't lie. Go to the stickys and look at the pings....interesting stuff there, along with the calls she was making at the time.

Good theory. One that makes sense to me.

I wish we had more info on what was found in the bag with the remains that connected it to the house. Besides the obvious (trash bag and duct tape), was it sand? Dog hair? A receipt?

I would also like to know what they took from the house that we don't know about. Did they take soil samples from where the dogs hit in the backyard?

So many questions!!

I would imagine they had taked soil samples from the back yard , the shovel, and now the site where the remains were found.
My theory is they took the pestide tanks and the pool chemicals because they all ready found cloroform in the trunk, and there was clothing in the bag, the vacum cleaners because the GP's clean KC car after they got it back.
But I would also love to know what was in that bag besides the bag itself and the tape.

Killed on 15th/16th. Placed in trunk. Returned to house on 18th, borrowed shovel with intention to bury in backyard. Saw the difficulty in doing so. Wrapped the body in plastic bag, secured tightly with duck tape to prevent leakage. Returned to trunk of car. Left there until the 24th until close call with George. Dumped body in place found.

I'm still having a little trouble with George's role in this. Did he see or smell the body on the 24th and she took off in her car? Was that the day he followed her but lost her? When the car was found at Amscot was she still in the tire well? Is that why he did not call the police? Did he dispose of the body on his way to work that day?

I think you have the answer.

Oh we have had way more lies than truths. But cell phone records don't lie. Go to the stickys and look at the pings....interesting stuff there, along with the calls she was making at the time.

:blowkiss:I think i will go back over them now instead of just skimming them . I feel like LP making all these theorys.lol * I love LP so i wasn't low blowing him

:blowkiss:I think i will go back over them now instead of just skimming them . I feel like LP making all these theorys.lol * I love LP so i wasn't low blowing him

lol....I know I come up with what I believe to be the perfect theory....then read something else and chit, out the window it goes!!!!!
Thank goodness we have all this info here...........:woohoo:

JMO

So, how did she dig her up on the 23rd...no mention of borrowing a shovel on that date. Freshly dug ground in the A backyard would have been obvious to LE. I don't believe Caylee was ever buried in the backyard. If she drowned, which I don't think she did, then after she was removed from the pool traces of decomp would have been present. My best guess is that the decomp found in the backyard was transferred there from the gas cans that had been in KC's trunk. Maybe George just sat them in the backyard and put the in the shed later. Maybe he sat them there long enough to go back into the house and get the key to the shed so he could unlock it and put them away.
I'm thinking Caylee was murdered sometime during the late night of the June 15 or early morning of June 16 and was placed in the trunk at that time. Say she died at 11:00pm on the 15th, at 11:00pm on the 16th would be 1 day, 11:00pm on the 17th would be 2 days. 11:00 AM on the 18th would have been 2.5 days. 12:00 noon on the 18th 2.6days, backs into garage, places Caylee's body in bag (I believe it was a space bag which was then placed in a trash bag). Borrows shovel on June 18th around 1:00pm 2.7 days (margin of error very slight) buries Caylee.
I believe KC was checking on Caylee on the 23rd when Chris S saw her on Suburban Dr. and she supposedly ran out of gas.

I am having a very hard time believeing she left Caylee in the back yard at any point for fear CA or GA would find her- Cindy said they go out there to go in pool or dig the bamboo up- I dont think she would be that stupid to leave the child in the back yard but then again i could be wrong-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back