823 users online (108 members and 715 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

long time reader..new to posting.
    why would the anthony`s do this? i could not sleep last night. i kept thinking/wondering if they know the body hasnt been there 6 months. the search warrant may have clued them into the evidence retrieved and why. i wish ocso would release it already.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-15-2008 at 08:48 PM.

Where did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Where did you see this?
    The Anthony's new defense attorney was on Geraldo last night and he said that George & Cindy did volunteer their fingerprints.

To me, there is an outside chance they will roll on the defendant. If they are charged with something themselves, they will lose the ability to cash in with a movie or book. I see hints of a death bed conversion concerning the attitude of the parents. I think there is a 20% chance of this.

I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    The Anthony's new defense attorney was on Geraldo last night and he said that George & Cindy did volunteer their fingerprints.

Thank ya bunches!

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.

also thy claimed that they "couldn't" go back home (when they flew in)--then came out that they weren't allowed per LE (crime scene)---you just can't believe anything they say at this point..NOTHING----the only ones who do are th reporters and I have a feeling they just want the next interview as when kc arrested this last time ca got angry and threatened "no more exclusives" to a reporter...who does this??????

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    also thy claimed that they "couldn't" go back home (when they flew in)--then came out that they weren't allowed per LE (crime scene)---you just can't believe anything they say at this point..NOTHING----the only ones who do are th reporters and I have a feeling they just want the next interview as when kc arrested this last time ca got angry and threatened "no more exclusives" to a reporter...who does this??????

jmo
    Cindy Anthony, of course-she is such a drama queen!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

CA & GA may have "offered" up their fingerprints but I bet ya money Lee didn't. They will have to get a warrant for his.
    MOO.

GA's would be on file, I don't know about Lee or CA.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?
    I'm sure for LEO, maybe for RN. They should get finger prints for anyone who has been in that house so they can be ex-cluded from any that might belong to a perp. They should have LA, Mallory, MB, LP and Crew, JB, GVS, everyone involved w/Kidfinders (although DM's should be on file), etc. It'll be interesting to see if they come up with some prints they can't account for. Do ya think CA will come out and say "See-Zanni has been in here!"

There's always the chance that LE has found fingerprints on the trash bag or on the duct tape. If they gave G & C Anthony the heads up on pending subpoenas for their fingerprints, it would only benefit them to give it up willingly.

The question is, will they willingly give up DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by laura2007 View Post
    There's always the chance that LE has found fingerprints on the trash bag or on the duct tape. If they gave G & C Anthony the heads up on pending subpoenas for their fingerprints, it would only benefit them to give it up willingly.

The question is, will they willingly give up DNA?
    They already have George, Cindy and Lee's dna.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I'm sure for LEO, maybe for RN. They should get finger prints for anyone who has been in that house so they can be ex-cluded from any that might belong to a perp. They should have LA, Mallory, MB, LP and Crew, JB, GVS, everyone involved w/Kidfinders (although DM's should be on file), etc. It'll be interesting to see if they come up with some prints they can't account for. Do ya think CA will come out and say "See-Zanni has been in here!"
    This is what I've found concerning Florida RN's and fingerprinting.. Since CA was a RN in Ohio, I would think this would apply to her. JMO.

Is fingerprinting required to get my license?

Fingerprinting is required only for medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, podiatrists, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and registered nurses who apply by endorsement from another state.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/mqaservices/FAQ.asp?Index=13
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast