1256 users online (290 members and 966 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

I had to snort at that.

..and it begins again. Well I guess it is to be expected, disappointing but par for the course.

I am soooooooooo not surprised by their remarks! Puuuuuleeeeez!

...sitting here just shaking my head.

Why not get on with it .... face reality and grieve the horrible loss of your grand-daughter ??????????????????????

Let the circus begin

Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

Well, the area was covered with water.

If the remains were buried at one time, the flooding could have dislodged the bag from its original spot.

I'm not sure where the AntFam is going with this suspiscion, but I think they are off base.

Even if Casey had an accomplice or if you believe the ZFG stories, the utility worker would have to be "in on it too" (and there does not seem to be any connection with him and the AntFam) ... simply moving it to the place it was found would not guarantee that it would be found.

They should be thanking God that this man needed to relieve himself and chose that spot in which to do it. They should be thanking God that he decided to look in the bag he saw, instead of ignoring it as not his problem.

All just my opinion.

*snicker* Nice try.

I am sorry,many say the A's are in denial,IMO this is no denial......this is being a hypocrite IMO
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

The new campaign of throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks begins. Unfortunately, for THEM, the evidence will speak for itself.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Let the circus begin

Let the circus begin

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    ..and it begins again. Well I guess it is to be expected, disappointing but par for the course.
    Yeah. It's beyond sad IMO.
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

Good grief
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

'The Anthony Family' in this context means CA and spokesperson MB.

And I just have to say, "Told ya so."

Many of us posted yesterday that this would be an inevitable response:

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

So, they're implying that someone JUST put Caylee's remains there recently? Wonder who would have done that?

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone?

I just posted on the dream/scheme team thread -

If they are trying to accuse the Orlando Utility company of murdering or "planting" Caylee's remains, they need to think again.

- Forensics will be able to tell how long that bag has been there
    - Have meter reader provide DNA, prints and polygraph.
    - Dirt and other natural items found in trunk of car will match with dirt/soil, plant samples at crime scene.

Really now. Is this all they can come up with? Pitiful attempt at reasonable doubt. Just pitiful. CA's spin cycle is now dying a slow, slow death.

In my HO take them to the MI office, let them veiw the remains, That has Precious Caylee's hair. Force them to see the condition that poor baby is in, then let them blab thier mouths and say its not Caylee.
    Spin spin spin. Stop supporting the monster you raised and give Caylee some freaking love and diganity.
    For goodness sakes when will it end. They are gonna start pointing fingers at TM, the Orange County Dectives, the FBI.
    oh and off topic, If in the same postion as the A's I would have demanded to see the remains , I know odd but I would just have to see them for myself no mater how hard it would be.
    I really didn't think that they could sink anylower but yet again the A's and there team of circus freaks have proved me wrong
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast