Anthonys speak Live with Kidfinders tonight at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

charo

Reaction score
ok did anyone else catch this just now on Fox- i was getting up and caught this but I dont know if he said they will speak live on fox or not- Phil Keating was reporting it just now. I didnt know what thread to put this under so please move to correct one- thanks I am sure this will be repated on fox the next hour- will turn volume up and try to hear it better

I think this thread should of went into media links- am I right? But I dont have a link to it-

I caught part of it, not sure if he said could or would speak tonight.

I think this thread should of went into media links- am I right? But I dont have a link to it-

I put it there a few min before you posted it but I'm like you ... wasn't sure where it went. Going to go back and rewind the DVR and listen one more time to see exactly whil Phil said.

He said "The Anthony's are possibly going to speak at a Kidfinders news conf at 7:30 tonight"

So does this mean if they speak, it will be televised on Fox news report?

If I were the new A atty and my clients were under investigation for OJ I would give them an ultimatum....go on any further media shows or I quit! They need to button up the pie holes pronto!

Let's see...on the agenda for presser:

1) Bash law enforcement.
2) Start the "someone else placed her body there, someone else killed my granddaughter" et al. theories
3) Casey is suffering in jail.

and the list goes on and on.

Let's see...on the agenda for presser:

1) Bash law enforcement.
2) Start the "someone else placed her body there, someone else killed my granddaughter" et al. theories
3) Casey is suffering in jail.

and the list goes on and on.

can't forget it may not be her...
also go along with their future endeavors of kfn vocation.......that is always out there.....

jmo

In last night's Geraldo thread someone posted, that they thought they heard on last night's show, that the A's were going to be on his show tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk