1539 users online (257 members and 1282 guests)  

Websleuths News

Items found with remains?#2 NO DISCUSSION LIST ONLY

Okay Let's make this factual listing with updated information and we can discuss on the discussion thread.

"For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

The ruffle from the bedding could be in that bag.

Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

It must be the comforter. Lots of times they are appliqued on one side and a small over-all print on the other. Looks like that could really be it. Then a replacement bought at JCP?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Facts for continuation of #2 Thread for discussion. What did KC do to this beautiful little angel. Sounds like KC tried to conceal Caylee but her plan failed. Also said that:
    On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.

<snip>
    For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

News story said "light" hair - I'd say Caylee's hair was light. If they meant blonde, they probably would have said blonde. There are many children with DARK brown/black hair (especially asian hair, and most people with darker complexions) so light would distinguish this.

I believe Cindy stated that she changed the bedding in Caylees room every week still even after the dissappearance in an effort to keep top a normal routine. Could be a matching pillow case I suppose.

Maybe an item that belonged to Cindy was in the bag. Casey did tell LA that she was a "spiteful B*^@#"

The Dora backpack

I believe one item was the missing piece of the crib bumper. This is typically removed from the crib set when the crib is converted to a toddler bed (shown above in a pic; in a crib it goes all the way around and is in 4 pieces; you take 1 piece off to leave cushioning in the toddler bed). It would have the ruffled top and be fluffy like a pillow, but larger; approx 42"x10"x2" and flexible.

It is something Cindy would be unlikely to miss since the crib was converted, but would match the bedding exactly.

It may be a sheet or something from Casey's room instead of Caylee's. Another thing could be a waterproof mattress cover or pad.

Sorry for the above, I think this is a list only thread, no discussion. We don't know what was found yet though. I'm confused and confusing myself. Which thread can this be discussed right now?

okay let's use this thread for listing what was found with Caylee. We can discuss the items in the discussion thread. I am sorry you guys, there were 4 threads with the same information in them and it was really getting confusing, so I am trying to make a shift. Hang with me please.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    It may be a sheet or something from Casey's room instead of Caylee's. Another thing could be a waterproof mattress cover or pad.

Sorry for the above, I think this is a list only thread, no discussion. We don't know what was found yet though. I'm confused and confusing myself. Which thread can this be discussed right now?
    Discussion thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...50#post3057750