1104 users online (233 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Let's keep the discussion on the remains and all new developments and discussion here, please. We are talking about the same thing on too many threads and so information is getting lost. Can someone bring over the latest information to this thread?
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-15-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Added daily to the title

Thanks JBean!

Body wrapped in something inside bag...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

"Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag."

Wow. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen that article yet!

could the "covering" possibly have meant clothing?

This girl should never see the Light of Day, for the rest of her life. The Lawyers who are defending her, are no bargain either. They should be ashamed of themsleves in the Court room.

heard a rumor about the bedding in Caylees room --- the Classic Pooh stuff with thoughts that perhaps that could be part of the JCP stmts...there was a pillow from that setting included in with the bags removed....

what was seen were the little flowers on the boarder and they appeared to match the pillow boarder......it does make sense to wrap her in something----but haven't seen any real thing about it just that....
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    I have doubts that it was clothing due to the remark KC made about "they haven't even found the clothes yet" (or something to that effect).

I do believe that this "covering" was what sent LE immediately around the corner to the house to secure it and rush to get that search warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by cc81 View Post
    I just don't think it is clothing. Since she lived there and had supposed moved out w/Caylee for a month, clothing, hair ties would not give them a reason to immediaely want to search the house- KC could always say that 'Zanny" had the clothes. No- it had to be something like a sheet or towel that could be linked to a match in the A's home to tie her to the house (or paver, etc) in order for them to so quickly want to lock down the A's home.

JMO, of course!

Sorry, I just have this nagging feeling that with that remark, Casey may have just figured that animals had separated the baby from the clothes by then and they could be spread who knows how far from the body.

It is possible that there were other items in the bag that linked to the A's home other than just the "covering".

I hope this did not come off rude, not my intention.

Was it confirmed that the JCPnny purchase was crosses? Possibly Casey purchased replacement bedding.

I have a feeling that the remarks of, "I told you a long time ago that she had a key," will come into play. This was in response to Cindy asking if someone could have been in the house.

I don't think it will fly, but I can see the attempt being made.

Not rude AT ALL, CC!!! I just disagree that it is clothing! I think she threw the clothes away somewhere else to distract, but wrapped her naked in something else.

I'm thinking there was clothing AND a covering of some sort, likely bedding.

thanks Galvino, I respect your POV. I guess I just have a hard time accepting that she vary well may have wrapped that poor baby naked.. as if the trash bag and duct tape aren't bad enough!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast