Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Let's keep the discussion on the remains and all new developments and discussion here, please. We are talking about the same thing on too many threads and so information is getting lost. Can someone bring over the latest information to this thread?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

"Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag."

Wow. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen that article yet!

could the "covering" possibly have meant clothing?

This girl should never see the Light of Day, for the rest of her life. The Lawyers who are defending her, are no bargain either. They should be ashamed of themsleves in the Court room.

heard a rumor about the bedding in Caylees room --- the Classic Pooh stuff with thoughts that perhaps that could be part of the JCP stmts...there was a pillow from that setting included in with the bags removed....

what was seen were the little flowers on the boarder and they appeared to match the pillow boarder......it does make sense to wrap her in something----but haven't seen any real thing about it just that....

I have doubts that it was clothing due to the remark KC made about "they haven't even found the clothes yet" (or something to that effect).

I do believe that this "covering" was what sent LE immediately around the corner to the house to secure it and rush to get that search warrant.

I just don't think it is clothing. Since she lived there and had supposed moved out w/Caylee for a month, clothing, hair ties would not give them a reason to immediaely want to search the house- KC could always say that 'Zanny" had the clothes. No- it had to be something like a sheet or towel that could be linked to a match in the A's home to tie her to the house (or paver, etc) in order for them to so quickly want to lock down the A's home.

JMO, of course!

Sorry, I just have this nagging feeling that with that remark, Casey may have just figured that animals had separated the baby from the clothes by then and they could be spread who knows how far from the body.

It is possible that there were other items in the bag that linked to the A's home other than just the "covering".

I hope this did not come off rude, not my intention.

Was it confirmed that the JCPnny purchase was crosses? Possibly Casey purchased replacement bedding.

I have a feeling that the remarks of, "I told you a long time ago that she had a key," will come into play. This was in response to Cindy asking if someone could have been in the house.

I don't think it will fly, but I can see the attempt being made.

Not rude AT ALL, CC!!! I just disagree that it is clothing! I think she threw the clothes away somewhere else to distract, but wrapped her naked in something else.

I'm thinking there was clothing AND a covering of some sort, likely bedding.

thanks Galvino, I respect your POV. I guess I just have a hard time accepting that she vary well may have wrapped that poor baby naked.. as if the trash bag and duct tape aren't bad enough!

HI cc81, We don't know for sure, but I had read the remains were not clothed.

I also watched either on FOX or a video news report where it was mentioned the body was wrapped in a towel. I have heard that twice, though not said with affirmity either time which is why it left a question in my mind.

I want to listen to that video again from Channel 6 where the reporter says clothes were found right outside the bag not far from the skull. She might have mentioned a towel as the wrapping.

Has anyone seen that WESH 2 News Orlando is reporting that the remains were wrapped in some time of "covering" inside the plastic bag? (http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html)

Supposedly, this, and the bag and tape, are what led the investigators to go immediately to the Anthony's home.

The same story also states investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape, but at this point they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Supposedly, a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leads them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

I thought she would have covered her with something, not because she cares but so she didn't have to look at her. I can't imagine it was a pretty sight after the first 24 hours. :cry:

My guess is that it's a printed/patterned sheet from Caylee's bed. Something LE would immediately recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker