the teddy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtScribe

Reaction score
What does she want the public to surmise from this?
Are we supposed to have sympathy for Casey or Caylee with this prop?

What does she want the public to surmise from this?
Are we supposed to have sympathy for Casey or Caylee with this prop?
Absurd!

oh- are you asking if the teddybear was Caylee's or Casey's?
That's an interesting question-- I just assumed it was Caylee's---
TruthSeeker posted these images in a newly merged thread:
Caylee's bear:
ayqbt1.jpg

Cindy carrying the bear:
2la5100.jpg

And then here's the bear which Local6 intimated was the one Casey clutched while sleeping on the floor during her house arrest:
caseysteddybearinbr.jpg

I can't tell if they are different-- or maybe Casey and Caylee had matching bears. I really think that Cindy brought Caylee's bear with her to church today, but that's just my opinion.

It appears to be the same bear that KC held. Remember the A's have a new attorney that will prompt them to have the appropriate grief and reactions,,, which they have been sadly lacking thus far. More show biz. I for one, am not buying this newfound emotion. They knew months ago that Caylee wasnt going to return

I really don't think Cindy was thinking.... "hey I think I'll take this teddy
bear to church so people will fill sorry for me"!
In fact I would almost bet she could give a rats *$$ what the public thinks
of her right now!
When my mom passed away I slept with a bear I had given her while she
was sick... it made me feel closer to her.
I would hate to think that people judged me for that!:confused:

I think she carried the teddy bear to call attention to her self, and to gather sympathy from all.

It was a ploy.

of her right now!

I'm very sorry for your loss:blowkiss:
And I completely agree with your assessment of the situation with Cindy and the bear. I think that today, if the Anthony's are being "coached" to do anything, it's to get dressed and put one foot in front of the other. I don't believe for a minute that they aren't experiencing sincere grief and pain and my heart goes out to them.

I feel sorry for CA and GA. Imagine how painful the realization that they will never see their Caylee again. Yes, they are strange and are defending their daughter. But, I see frail grandparents who are suffering right now b/c two generations of their family is gone.

Well I, for one, do have sympathy for her. She'll never hold Caylee in her arms again, I totally understand her desire to hold and carry something that Caylee once held and loved. CA's had her heart practically torn out, I think we should let her grieve in peace. MOO

oh- are you asking if the teddy bear was Caylee's or Casey's?
That's an interesting question-- I just assumed it was Caylee's---
TruthSeeker posted these images in a newly merged thread:
Caylee's bear:
ayqbt1.jpg

Cindy carrying the bear:
2la5100.jpg

And then here's the bear which Local6 intimated was the one Casey clutched while sleeping on the floor during her house arrest:
caseysteddybearinbr.jpg

I can't tell if they are different-- or maybe Casey and Caylee had matching bears. I really think that Cindy brought Caylee's bear with her to church today, but that's just my opinion.

To me this just confirms what I had said before when Cindy claimed that Casey had to sleep with the teddy bear...it was Cindy that had to clinch on to the bear and slept with it and now she is caring it around..

my son has a bear that he's had since he was born, he used to have to have it every waking minute of the day, now he just sleeps with it...if, god forbid, that were my son missing and possibly his remains found..i would be clutching his bear as well..no matter how foolish it looked.

CA is carrying a bear ........but why are they still wear the help find Caylee pins>>>>>

I know it seems harsh, but I think if she wanted to clutch something Caylee loved, myabe she should have been holding the baby doll that they say Caylee carried everywhere with her, the one that was found in the car after her "mother" probably ripped it from her arms as she was murdering her.

I think she's starting to come to terms with the fact that Caylee is gone, and she's grieving, and holding that bear helps her feel closer to Caylee. As for still wearing the pins, I don't know. But, my dad passed away 3 years ago, and my mom still wore her wedding ring for two years after he died, because she wasn't ready to let him go, so maybe that's why the pins are still on.

of her right now!

Well said! And I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

I feel really sorry for CA. I don't find her likeable for many reasons..but I do feel sorry for her loss. Holding that Teddy Bear is like holding her Caylee. Sometimes when you lose someone you love just being around their things is comforting to you. I hope that bear can bring her some comfort. Her daughter seemed to want to hurt her so badly that she took the one thing from her that she knew her mother treasured..Caylee.

Putting all the denial aside I don't think anyone can say that Cindy hasn't gone above and beyond to be a good grandmother to Caylee. It appears that she paid for everything the child wore, ate, ect. Regardless of her actions in defending KC she deserves sympathy for her loss!

Little late isn't it?

give her a break, maybe this new lawyer is finally breaking through the barriers of denial and talking some sense in to her...i say give them a week and if they revert back to their cam whoring and ridiculous conspiracy theories, then have at it!

I know it seems harsh, but I think if she wanted to clutch something Caylee loved, myabe she should have been holding the baby doll that they say Caylee carried everywhere with her, the one that was found in the car after her "mother" probably ripped it from her arms as she was murdering her.

That would be the sensible and natural thing to do, but I think that doll is now in police custody. Didn't they confiscate her?

It's not unnatural for a parent/grandparent to want to hold onto something a child loved. Maybe the attorney did tell her to carry the bear, maybe he didn't. No matter, she is still grieving for Caylee even though she acted stupidly for a long time. There is much more to condemn her than the bear.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. This is Cindy, after all.

I would think that doll is in an evidence locker, along with the clothes that Cindy washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear