901 users online (186 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Would case take a plea or go to trial ?

Voters
406. You may not vote on this poll
  • She'll take a plea and tell all to clear her concience

19 4.68%
  • She'll go to trial and keep lying

387 95.32%

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

When the child's bones are identified as Caylee's and the defense sees all the evidance LE has, do you think Casey will keep up with all the lies and go to trial or take a plea in exchange for the whole truth as of what happened and to try to clear her conscience?

I don't know that I would EVER believe what she has to say, but hey, it would save a lot of money to the criminal justice.... But it would also save a lot of grief for the Anthony's.
    Last edited by jomasano; 12-15-2008 at 06:38 AM. Reason: add text

Just my op--don't think she'll ever stop lying.

She'll lie till the last dog is hung, just like at Universal when she marched LE down the hall to her "office" and finally turned and said "ok you guys, you got me". She lies, continues to lie, and it's always gotten her out of hot water with her parents before. I bet she just cannot fathom why it's not working now!!!

But she'll go all the way with it.

I can't vote because I don't think she will plea to clear her conscious but will plea so her lies that she has told won't come up in trial to cause her embarrasment. I believe she will portray herself as a hero to her family so the family secrets won't come out.

A plea would be a really interesting media frenzy - she might even make the headline of drudge. But she won't do it.

I think that there is chance that she will plead, but it is not going to be to clear her conscience, she doesn't have one. I think that the evidence will be so over whelming when the forsenics come back that there will be no choice. I also think that we will see Henry Lee fade from this case. IMO

Her sense of self is so wrapped up in her lies she wouldnt admit the truth if they started pulling out her fingernails.
    She will be sitting in prison for life or on deathrow maintaining her innocence until the end.
    And some will buy into it.
    Besides,miss the chance to be center stage at a high profile trial?
    Never.

Casey will never tell the truth. She will spend the rest of her life in prison, or receive the DP and continue to claim her innocence, just as she has all along. She will not take the stand.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Im sure Casey would love to take the stand but I would assume her attorneys would Taser her first before letting the prosecution cross examine her.

Quote Originally Posted by kline View Post
    Im sure Casey would love to take the stand but I would assume her attorneys would Taser her first before letting the prosecution cross examine her.
    Now that would be a site to see!
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

I think she will go to trial and continue her charade....I can almost hear it now..."If LE would have listened to what I was saying and using the resources that I gave them, Zani wouldn't have killed Caylee...this is why I didn't want to go to LE......"

Casey has been caught in lies before...but here we are, 6 months later, still hearing the same story...I really don't foresee her changing it. JMO

Casey has no Concience.
    As of right now she will go to trial and keep lieing. Maybe just maybe when her lawyers come into that jail cell and tell her "look, they have all the evidence connected back to you from the crime scene" a bell may ring off in her head and say she will take a plea deal - too early to tell until all the evidence comes back. But I think she really will have to get real scared to bargain with a plea deal. JMO

Do you think Casey will go to trial or plea out?

Wouldn't a 'plea deal' require KC to tell the truth??.....I don't ever see this happening.

I think she'll go to trial, she's figured out this could be the last ATTENTION she gets, for years.

she'll never plea out. with her love of lies and baez's ego its not going to happen. she will continue to say the nanny did it and that if they had only let her find caylee herself, caylee would still be alive.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

I think we'll find out the way she killed Caylee was very terrible and gruesome - and she will never admit that she did it.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast