1552 users online (245 members and 1307 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?Part # 2

Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
    Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
    The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together.
    Be sure to watch for my book I'd die for you.
    Some accounts from real DMV victims
    Hopefully will be published
    First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
    Des Sands

Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Part # 2

Continue posting here please.
    First Thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76369

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Thank you Windchime.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Does anyone know if LE searched this area back in August before the flooding.
    I know that TES did not search this area because when they arrived it was flooded but I'm sure they around/near this area.

TES must have been in the area in September because I found this Sentinel picture from September that says:

Diane Latham and Jon Hansen bushwack in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way.

BTW I like to see this - Dr G is on the scene! (with Detective Allen). Somehow I doubt the defense "big guns" intimidate her at all

I derive enormous comfort from the fact that Dr. G is involved. I don't think the "Dream Team" will in any way intimidate her.

Further, she has shown herself, IMO, to be a strong voice for the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by hpvdr View Post
    Does anyone know if LE searched this area back in August before the flooding.
    I know that TES did not search this area because when they arrived it was flooded but I'm sure they around/near this area.
    Hi. First time posting, but I've been visiting this board on and off since this sad story about this precious little girl broke.

I think TES searched the area Aug 30 or the first day or two of Sept, maybe a week after Faye? But the teens who spotted that rope/stick (which the police said was unrelated to KC - and said was a bomb) were there on Sept. 11th. The headline to their story said they were in the same spot, but sounds like what they saw wasn't under water. Were they in a different area of that locale? Do you think it was related after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    TES must have been in the area in September because I found this Sentinel picture from September that says:

Diane Latham and Jon Hansen bushwack in today's search for Caylee Anthony conducted by EquuSearch covering an area near the Anthony home off Suburban Way.

BTW I like to see this - Dr G is on the scene! (with Detective Allen). Somehow I doubt the defense "big guns" intimidate her at all

Ah thank you for that picture and news tidbit. I feel having Dr. G on this is Big Time !!

Can someone bring my original post where I started this thread over. I don't know how and if it's cut and paste, then I'm technically devoid. lol TIA
    Des Sands

Quote Originally Posted by DesSands View Post
    Ah thank you for that picture and news tidbit. I feel having Dr. G on this is Big Time !!

Can someone bring my original post where I started this thread over. I don't know how and if it's cut and paste, then I'm technically devoid. lol TIA
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...01&postcount=1

Thread: Area Body Found in "Too Strange" View Single Post
    #1 12-13-2008, 10:44 AM
    DesSands
    Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Area Body Found in "Too Strange"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
    Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
    The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together.

DesSands
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to DesSands
    Send email to DesSands
    Find all posts by DesSands
    Add DesSands to Your Contacts
    Des Sands

Thank You Tom'sGirl, I jogged my memory from what my daughter in kaw had said when trying to teach me how to cut and paste. She said right click, I didn't do that, but I highlighted the words in the link you posted. then somehow I went up to view, then decided to go to edit, I think. Anyway if it's not right, feel free to edit it.
    Thanks again
    Des Sands

On HLN, and also briefly on Nancy grace, it was mentioned that the children of the neighborhood would bury their pets in the area.

A. Did Casey consider Caylee her "pet"?
    B. Are the dead pet bones the ones interfering with the investigation? (ie, trail of bones)

Quote Originally Posted by DesSands View Post
    Thank You Tom'sGirl, I jogged my memory from what my daughter in kaw had said when trying to teach me how to cut and paste. She said right click, I didn't do that, but I highlighted the words in the link you posted. then somehow I went up to view, then decided to go to edit, I think. Anyway if it's not right, feel free to edit it.
    Thanks again
    I inserted your post into the first spot on this thread. If there is something you need edited, let me know.

I recall the head of ES saying, that at the time they were in the area where remains were found was underwater and they did not want to disturb it, in case something might surface later.

Casey has spoken about Caylee being very close to home. Much less talk about Caylee being out there somewhere. She as her Mother has this very strong feeling only Mothers have about their children. Her rambling goes on and on...but it seems like bits of the truth ( she knows) is released. Her excesssive word useage
    appears to be a confusing tool she uses with everyone, especially
    her parents.

Sharing thoughts,
    Mind Student

Area Body Found in "Too Strange"

Didn't KC tell Lee to "look in places *familar* to them" ???.....& "she's close" ???

LOL......so is this 'secret place' also familar to Zanny ??

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast