Thread: Strange Dreams

Strange Dreams

I had a strange dream related to this case last night. I hadn't even been reading the board due to exams.

It was quite ominous in atmosphere. If I recall correctly, we had found the parents of a missing boy who were going to verify identity (although we all know this is impossible now) by looking at the deceased. The body was being held at a boarding school, in a section in the library. Everyone had gathered around as the parents (who were of polish decent) entered the library. They were even selling coffee and passing out 'do you know me' stickers to wear. I remember the most terrifying part of the whole dream was hearing the mother's scream, from the upstairs level of the school. It resonated through walls and floors and even with the murmurs of students, it echoed through the halls. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

From what I recall, she positively identified him as her son. I believe his name started with a D - Daniel, Dwayne, Donnie, something like this. In the dream, and even when I first woke up, I could remember the full name, but I can't any longer.

Then Bones came in and did an autopsy and I got to help. She even let me hold the brain, which had dehydrated and shrunk. I'm sorry if that's offensive or in poor taste. That part, I'm sure, has more to do with the anatomy part of my studies than anything.

What was strange, however, was that the photograph of the boy in life looked absolutely nothing like the reconstruction we see. This boy had short dark hair.

Does anyone else have dreams about this case?

nothing seems black when i see your red shoes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to youshouldveknown For This Useful Post:

Yes I had a dream but it was a few cases that I follow closely. I was in heaven and Jason Doe, Cengiz Han Nurray and the UID that was found in GA after a dead show were all there. They all were happy and were hanging out playing poker with my dad (may he rest in peace). It was a weird dream to say the least but they thanked me for trying to help and I sat down and tried to play poker with them but then I woke up. It was comforting to me because I know my dad is in good company up there and that they are all happy. Hopefully Jason Doe, Cengiz and the UID from GA are keeping my dad in line and not taking all of his money during their poker games in heaven.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julespa For This Useful Post:

Has anyone check DNA or suggested Donald Lee Izzet?? saw him identified as missing from PA same place as the original scalper of the tickets was...I will go through those ruled out the height is off but such a mish mash of info I wouldnt not try to id for a slight mismatch there.My drivers License says I am 2 inches taller...this case holds my heart.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...tt_donald.html

The above link states Izzett is missing from San Francisco. While far from the concert, the link also states he traveled all over the country. I do think if the above picture is current and his hair was not long he would easily be ruled out.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing