CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting below.

Previous threads:
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75469"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am bring this link over. Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astr...d-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

In case anyone missed it from the end of the last thread, here is a link to an article all about you Astro Sleuths...

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

I'd like to remind everyone it was our dear HOUSEMOUSE who started these Astro threads on the Missing Caylee Anthony forum. Without her courage to begin posting threads of an astrological nature, none of us other astrologers would have been able to chime in & contribute to these fascinating discussions here on Websleuths.

THANK YOU, HOUSEMOUSE! :blowkiss:

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Congrats! there was alot of impressive work on this thread!

Yes Thank you Housemouse for everything you have contributed. Soulscape and Tuba and Kaitland I have learned so much Thanks.....To everyone I have missed thanks for making this thread a beautiful place.....Even Mrs Peel if it were not for her I would have stayed stuck in my shell. Blessings

To Caylee I personally love you and would have loved to hugged you in this life...You deserved so much more.I am glad you were found May you be blessed in Heaven and let us humans bring you some justice here on Earth

Yes Thank you Housemouse for everything you have contributed. Soulscape and Tuba and Kaitland I have learned so much Thanks.....To everyone I have missed thanks for making this thread a beautiful place.....Even Mrs Peel if it were not for her I would have stayed stuck in my shell. Blessings

To Caylee I personally love you and would have loved to hugged you in this life...You deserved so much more.I am glad you were found May you be blessed in Heaven and let us humans bring you some justice here on Earth

You're more than welcome & thank you for your contributions. I'm looking for Sparky but she must be working. I hope she sees the comments at the end of the last thread (#4). Further, in the horary she asked, the Sun on December 11 conjoined Venus rising in H. 1, ruling the House of the water meter reader. Say that 10 times fast. The Moon of Sparky's chart was on that February eclipse again. I believe KC was at her old haunt that night. In Sparky's chart, that Moon is 7° from H. 4. That is as close as it could be without operating inside the home. The Moon of the chart was also square the ASC of 0:45 Sagittarius from Pisces: too early because of water. The A's asserted that the remains should have been found by TES and by OCSO personnel. TES was not on the scene when this flooded area could be searched. If you want to check out your chart, Sparky, it is on the calendar for November 7. Of course, Venus also represents, as Sparky's co-ruler, the service she was offering. Pluto is there too and he is the planet of hidden knowledge. He also rules the H. of matters hidden and the prisoner. Pluto was already in H. 1 but operating in H. 2 because within a degree of the Cusp. As the days ticked by, Pluto kept rising toward the ASC and then had his coming out.

Well haven't I been handed a big helping of my skeptical side on a platter today. I admit I never ventured into this thread. Boy did I learn a lesson.

Congrats to the members who worked this thread and were spot on. Now I'm going to go back and read up on these threads.

Congrats to all of you that contributed to this thread and the calendar. I find what you all do very interesting. Great Job!!

Well haven't I been handed a big helping of my skeptical side on a platter today. I admit I never ventured into this thread. Boy did I learn a lesson.

Congrats to the members who worked this thread and were spot on. Now I'm going to go back and read up on these threads.

Hi SuziQ.
I have a sneaking suspicion that AFTER you do review these threads you will be completely and utterly amazed what the stars had enlightened for us here.

I also wanted to include housemouse specifically in my thanks and congratulations as she was the foundation upon which we all built and deserves, although she will not accept, the honor. She is very humble and attributes ALL the glory to her Father which is in heaven...God bless you all as you certainly have been amazingly accurate.

Speaking once more of the A's objection that the remains should have been found by OCSO and TES long ago. No, CA and GA, your daughter should have directed all searchers to the remains long ago. If you wish to object regarding the delay, object at her cell door. Tell her THAT through the visitors' glass! It would be in great contrast to your usual timid suggestions and oh so tentative questions. Feeding saccharine tablets to a demon.

Speaking once more of the A's objection that the remains should have been found by OCSO and TES long ago. No, CA and GA, your daughter should have directed all searchers to the remains long ago. If you wish to object regarding the delay, object at her cell door. Tell her THAT through the visitors' glass! It would be in great contrast to your usual timid suggestions and oh so tentative questions. Feeding saccharine tablets to a demon.

:clap:AMEN!! Very well said Tuba!:clap:

I'd like to remind everyone it was our dear HOUSEMOUSE who started these Astro threads on the Missing Caylee Anthony forum. Without her courage to begin posting threads of an astrological nature, none of us other astrologers would have been able to chime in & contribute to these fascinating discussions here on Websleuths.

THANK YOU, HOUSEMOUSE! :blowkiss:

Love & Blessings,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape! I check in from time to time, and am overwhelmed by the excellent work you all are doing.

I will post when I notice something you haven't, but that is unlikely, lol! I am really looking forward to the trial to see how accurate we have been in our best efforts to understand this horrible event.

I appreciate all of you, and am so grateful that you all got the recognition in the newspaper article that you so rightly deserve.

Bringing up this subject was an inspiration, and I asked before I did it, for I wasn't sure it would be well received. I got the go-ahead, and it led to the recognition of forensic astrology.

If we remember that we are mere humans, and can misinterpret, and then be wrong, perhaps serious astrology as it pertains to events in the world will gain more recognition.

Keep on going, astrologers! The world isn't going very well right now, but I am sure it is all part of His design. He can write straight with our crooked lines.

In case anyone missed it from the end of the last thread, here is a link to an article all about you Astro Sleuths...

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner~y2008m12d15-Remains-found-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-could-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

Very deserved acknowledgement of WSers Astrologers, we already knew this, now more people know. Thank you again for your hard work and using your knowledge and understanding of the stars to teach and keep us informed. We knew somebody had it right and when all seemed hopeless of finding little Caylee we knew that she would be found and never gave up hope because the stars told us. Thank you all again.

:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out, keep us posted!

:clap::clap: ITA 100%

Salem

:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out!

I second these Congratulations!!!! to all of you! What a wonderful job you have done and continue to do! This is my favorite place to read, for sure!!!!

Salem

I second these Congratulations!!!! to all of you! What a wonderful job you have done and continue to do! This is my favorite place to read, for sure!!!!

Salem

Great job indeed Astros - you guys are amazing. Congrats and Kudos. :)

:clap: Congratulations Astrologers! A wonderful acknowledgement. Why do I feel you may be starting consulting businesses soon, lol! Keep up the good work, and don't leave us out!

Some of us are talented enough to start businesses, there is no doubt. But, you might be surprised to learn that many excellent astrologers do not believe in taking money for their work.

A famous artist (think it was Mark Rothko, but not sure) once said that an artist should go to to work as a postman/woman for his living, so as not to compromise his art by having to sell it to the populace.

There is a lot of truth in that, if you think about it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail