Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

TUBA ALERT!

Crap, while looking for the above information I found this:

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Baez filed another motion

<snipped>
    Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

Doesn't he have a trial to prepare for instead of taking up the courts time on issues that I feel have already been addressed? JMO

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Um, are you speaking of the REAL ZG or the made up ZFG? Where did you get that birthdate? From Casey?

Casey said ZFG was young, maybe 24, if I recall. The main argument about the ZG who is suing her is that she was much older, maybe 36 or so.

I have found a ZG in Orlando born Oct 1, 1970, which would make her 38. Remember, the real ZG has several children - four, I think, and at least one was a young teen.

Just saying.
    İ My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Yw Tuba Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
    In my first dream before the BOND hearing, I was told Red Azaleas, and this was stressed to me. I do think when all is said and done, red azaleas will be mentioned.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Good morning all. FYI, my local news, in Virginia, just said the remains ARE those of Caylee.I can't find anything on the internet yet, contatcts in Quantico maybe, but there you have it. Spot on again! Keep up the good work. Maybe I will put this in the rumor thread since I can't get a link yet.

ETA: Still can't find anything, and Today Show saying results not back. Maybe the station here messed up?

They probably have it right, just released it too soon, that's all. We'll just have to wait until OCSO and the state are ready to release it. They also might want to speak to G&A as a courtesy before telling everyone else. KC already knows so I see no need to inform her.

Thanks for the info.
    İ My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    They probably have it right, just released it too soon, that's all. We'll just have to wait until OCSO and the state are ready to release it. They also might want to speak to G&A as a courtesy before telling everyone else. KC already knows so I see no need to inform her.

Thanks for the info.
    Thanks for the reassurance. I was starting to think I was hallucinating! And humiliated about starting a rumor!

Good point on the ZFG birthdate, I don't think we have an actual one for the one filing suit.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

TUBA ALERT!

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

UH OH! I don't think Conway is in any way prepared to go up against J Morgan!

I pray this is not true.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
    Baez filed another motion

<snipped>
    Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

Doesn't he have a trial to prepare for instead of taking up the courts time on issues that I feel have already been addressed? JMO
    Isn't this a 'little too late" to ask for? I mean, wouldn't they put the debri that held no evidence back in the area they searched?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Isn't this a 'little too late" to ask for? I mean, wouldn't they put the debri that held no evidence back in the area they searched?
    I would think so. Don't you think the court in going to get fed up with all of these frivolous motions JB is filing?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Here's a link to JB's webpage: http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

It used to have all the Attny profiles on it, but the link does not appear to be working this evening. Maybe they are doing maintenance or something?

Salem
    I found this before - the home page doesn't work, but once you get beyond that, there are pages. The links on these pages do work.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Jose/Abou...e_English.html

~elizabeth

TUBA ALERT!

John Morgan was interviewed on the local news last night and said that if the A's refuse or do not show up for the deposition, he will file a motion to have them held with contempt. John Morgan is not someone to be messed with. He's a no nonsense, does not make idle threats, kind of lawyer.

Hello, all. I wasn't going to participate in this thread after the unjustified disrespect I was shown....but for the sake of the astrologers here, I wanted to share this.

Orlando county clerk has more than one ZG. The date of birth listed for one is Jan. 11, 1986. Casting a chart for Orlando at sunrise puts her Moon at 4AQ, the same as Venus, trine Moon when the remains were found. I'm sure no one wants to hear there might be a connection to a real zanny but this possibility needs to be considered. The offenses for this person is only 2 traffic violations, May 24, 08 operating without a valid license and failing to yield on the same date. They were filed on June 2nd and 3rd, satisfied June 10 (close to June9). Have these dates come up in the transcripts at all? Her Sun at 20 Capricorn is just too close to where the asteroid Cayley was when the remains were found, to ignore. Caseyfreeman was at 4Aries51 on the 11th also, at the midpoint of Venus and Moon, partnering with Caylee's sunrise Moon.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5898199

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5898474

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...5-b34814bcb38a

Another ZG listed without a birth date could be the one in the news as she must be older, 12 cases going back quite far. This may also be the same as the one listed as being born in 1970.

Respectfully,
    Connie
    Last edited by ZubenElSchemali; 12-18-2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: additional note

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    OMGosh! Way back, early on in this case, I was reading about all the psychic tips and the several references to yellow flowers and just flowers in general. I had a dream that night that KC had PLANTED the flowers. They were not just wildflowers - she wanted something pretty there

I just sluffed it off thinking it was just about all the other stuff I had read that day. I think I did post the dream in the dream thread though. I'll have to go look.

Salem
    The Astro charts pointed to a yellow flower as well. Isn't that something? Could be...we'll have to wait and see.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygarden View Post
    Nothing opens for me Just the front Page maybe my computer settings.
    I tried it last night too Luv, and only the front page would work. That's why I searched for the info Tuba wanted elsewhere. Think Salem nailed it though from the visitor records. Good job Salem

Quote Originally Posted by AquarianEssence View Post
    Hello, all. I wasn't going to participate in this thread after the unjustified disrespect I was shown....but for the sake of the astrologers here, I wanted to share this.

Orlando county clerk has more than one ZG. The date of birth listed for one is Jan. 11, 1986. Casting a chart for Orlando at sunrise puts her Moon at 4AQ, the same as when the remains were found. I'm sure no one wants to hear there might be a connection to a real zanny but this possibility needs to be considered. The offences for this person is only 2 traffic violations, May 24, 08 operating without a valid license and failing to yeild on the same date. They were filed on June 2nd and 3rd, satisfied June 10 (close to June9). Have these dates come up in the transcripts at all? Her Sun at 20 Capricorn is just too close to where the asteroid Cayley was when the remains were found, to ignore.

Another ZG listed without a birth date could be the one in the news as she must be older, 12 cases going back quite far. This may also be the same as the one listed as being born in 1970.

Respectfully,
    Connie
    I respect your persistance and I mean no disrespect to you personally.....There is NO Zanny, just a Mom who killed her child and threw her out like trash...There is NO Zanny the babysitter just a poor poor woman who has had her life totalled by the lies told by KC and her family.
    Have you looked at the charts posted since your last Post? You may find them fascinating.....Have you seen the article done by the Miami examiner? I direct you to it you may find that very interesting...
    NO CHILD is trash!!

meena, the charts done yesterday on ZFG and court date do suggest there are associates in common with the perp, etc. I think everyone is working on the real ZFG and the law suit, therefore trying to find her birthdate. So Aquarian's info goes right along with the charts done yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
    I would think so. Don't you think the court in going to get fed up with all of these frivolous motions JB is filing?
    I don't think these are frivolous motions. This could again become a capital case possibility and even if not, it will certainly end up going up on appeals if Casey is convicted. I believe JB is just trying to cover all bases and make sure all i's are dotted and all t's are crossed which is what an attorney is supposed to do anyway when preparing cases.

meena, the charts done yesterday on ZFG and court date do suggest there are associates in common with the perp, etc. I think everyone is working on the real ZFG and the law suit, therefore trying to find her birthdate. So Aquarian's info goes right along with the charts done yesterday.
    If the ZG is all about the lawsuit then you should be using the 1970 info, since she is the one filing suit, correct?

TUBA ALERT!

If this turns out to be what happens it doesn't change my reading of the December 22nd deposition chart. The Ants will continue to hang onto ZFG as their favorite suspect but ZFG will prevail in the long run in her civil case.

I think the difference is the reason a person is looking into the ZFG info. ok to find associates in common in an effort to see how she came up with ZFG's name, but to suggest a ZFG was actually involved seems ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
    I respect your persistance and I mean no disrespect to you personally.....There is NO Zanny, just a Mom who killed her child and threw her out like trash...There is NO Zanny the babysitter just a poor poor woman who has had her life totalled by the lies told by KC and her family.
    Have you looked at the charts posted since your last Post? You may find them fascinating.....Have you seen the article done by the Miami examiner? I direct you to it you may find that very interesting...
    I agree there is no Zanny who cared for Caylee or kidnapped or killed her. But there *is* now a real Zaneida Gonzales involved in this case via the civil suit she filed against the Ants. It is her birth data that I was originally interested in getting.

ok, Meenamom. But Casey did say on day one that this ZG in the lawsuit isn't who she was talking about. That fact on record will be key in ZG's suit. But have it your way. I give up.

Orlando county clerk has more than one ZG. The date of birth listed for one is Jan. 11, 1986. Casting a chart for Orlando at sunrise puts her Moon at 4AQ, the same as Venus, trine Moon when the remains were found. I'm sure no one wants to hear there might be a connection to a real zanny but this possibility needs to be considered. The offenses for this person is only 2 traffic violations, May 24, 08 operating without a valid license and failing to yield on the same date. They were filed on June 2nd and 3rd, satisfied June 10 (close to June9). Have these dates come up in the transcripts at all? Her Sun at 20 Capricorn is just too close to where the asteroid Cayley was when the remains were found, to ignore. Caseyfreeman was at 4Aries51 on the 11th also, at the midpoint of Venus and Moon, partnering with Caylee's sunrise Moon.

Respectfully,
    Connie
    Very, very interesting. Oh and your links don't come up.

ok, Meenamom. But Casey did say on day one that this ZG in the lawsuit isn't who she was talking about. That fact on record will be key in ZG's suit. But have it your way. I give up.
    Honestly, you have to realize that kc couldn't even provide a phone number for a zanny. from day one. Not in any phone records. not a real address. from day one she has made a mockery of her family by trying to make this into a game of clues where she can't give them any info, they have to find it. now that Caylee's remains have been found, she should be singing like a canary don't cha think? It's no wonder CA is still trying to make sense of this little game of clue kc has sent her on. As much as CA wants there to be a zanny, there is not.

hoping they refuse

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    John Morgan was interviewed on the local news last night and said that if the A's refuse or do not show up for the deposition, he will file a motion to have them held with contempt. John Morgan is not someone to be messed with. He's a no nonsense, does not make idle threats, kind of lawyer.
    I want them held in contempt.
    I want them refused immunity.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast