Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Kaitland, I thought the same. Just out of respect the deposition may be postponed, but more so b/c of the new attorney.

I am sure the worst is yet to come also. Hopefully no more tragedies though.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Oh, do add Asker! I love reading everyone's thoughts on the charts. Thank you all, again!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

No, I am not saying the Jupiter return is The Span of Truth although you could credit Jupiter in Aquarius that way. The Span of Truth is on our calendar for February 2009 when the defendant is transited by a procession of planets, including asteroid Medea, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune with the Moon fore and aft. These are lined up to walk through the mid-point of her codswallop, her Piscean Mercury square Uranus. Have you ever seen or heard an explosion of codswallop? Why not imagine it now and we won't have to wait!
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Tuba, can you explain the explosion of codswallop for us non-Astrologers?

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Tuba, can you explain the explosion of codswallop for us non-Astrologers?
    Me too, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Soulscape - I don't quite understand this part: The Chart is cast for Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:50 am, which is the very last hour of the day before - does this mean what will happen on the 18th or it all begins at the start of the 19th?

Thanks,

Salem
    <Respecfully snipped>

Hi Salem,

Planetary Days start at LOCAL sunrise. The first planetary hour for Friday 12/19/08 starts at 7:17 am EST in Orlando, making it a VENUS DAY, VENUS HOUR.

The Event chart is cast for 6:50 am, before the VENUS day kicks in, so astrologically, at 6:50 in the morning, 12/19/08 is still a JUPITER DAY (SUN HOUR), and will become a VENUS DAY (as Fridays are) at 7:17 am.

Hope that makes sense, and yes, the comments I made are for Friday 12/19...

Thanks,
    Soulscape

err, never mind:

cods⋅wal⋅lop [kodz-wol-uhp] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun British Slang. nonsense; rubbish.

(I'm so embarrassed, oops!)

Tuba your vocabulary is phenomenal, I love it.

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Tuba - thank you. I saw that on NG last night and thought of my post. I'm so thankful she has been found and can tell us her story however horrible it may be.

It's amazing how accurate the posts on this thread have been. Thank all of you for the work you're doing for little Caylee. You're the BEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=138

This is Lee: November 20, 1986 Warren, OH
    Forgive me Tuba, but if this is Lee's birthdate then he would have just turned 22 THIS November and I am positive that he is stated to be older than Casey and SHE is turning 23 in March 2009...

The reason I note this is that I have a son born January 1983 and he is TURNING 26 this year (2009), so the 1986 jumped off the page at me due to this fact...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Yes, just to used to typing 1986 for KC. We have always based our charts & analyses on 1982. Sorry for the typo. There was a big interpretation of KC and him done by Kaitland when aspersions about incest were cast.
    Sorry...I should have used multi quote and gone on to see if anyone else had noted the same...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

bumping.....is an Event chart possible?

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    Just checked the lawsuit document. No mention of DOB, BUT we do have a time the doc was recorded w/the county:
    9/24/08 @ 3:41 P.M.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...001_Page_1.htm

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asker View Post
    I'm a newbie. Can anyone tell me if birth data for this ZFG has been found?
    Welcome to the case and to WS Asker - ZFG is a fictional nanny that the perp created to purport that her daughter was kidnapped...and cover up that she killed her daughter. Well, the perp didn't count on a real ZFG coming forward because LE contacted her and the media got ahold of it and about ruined the woman's life. She's sued the perp for defamation.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

No, I am not saying the Jupiter return is The Span of Truth although you could credit Jupiter in Aquarius that way. The Span of Truth is on our calendar for February 2009 when the defendant is transited by a procession of planets, including asteroid Medea, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune with the Moon fore and aft. These are lined up to walk through the mid-point of her codswallop, her Piscean Mercury square Uranus. Have you ever seen or heard an explosion of codswallop? Why not imagine it now and we won't have to wait!
    THAT is the best word...LOL...I love IT!!! CODSWALLOP!!! Thanks Tuba...
    NO CHILD is trash!!

How can we doubt the obvious? It is being reported today in Orlando that items taken from the Hopespring house match items in evidence from the disposal scene on Suburban Drive. Now, if this were anyone but our known crime victim Caylee, as placed by the one charged and indicted, how explain this nexus? Leo baby is submitting her proofs in Sagittarius, the trine of her Fire Sign. Just now reading the news under direction of Caylee.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Asker View Post
    A quick look at the synastry between Lee and Casey leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. At a glance I see things I don't like at all but I will have to give this more thought. I will note that NG said last night that Cindy and George voluntarily gave fingerprints and DNA samples to the authorities but Lee had to be subpoenaed to do so.
    Asker, welcome to our Thread.

We have addressed the alleged incest in several posts throughout this thread. I direct you first to the Natal Promise posts on the August section of the Astro Crime Calendar, and to the discussion of promiscuity vs incest post which IIRC, is posted on the November section of the ACC.

In my astrological opinion there is no natal promise of incest evident in KC's natal chart. Her comments to BFs regarding abuse from the father and brother have been picked apart on other threads. We know she has to be the center of attention at all times. She fabricates stories to gain comfort, support, attention and sympathy (particularly from men). The key word in the last sentence is fabricates. You'll see that natal promise plastered all over her chart and it certainly has manifested repeatedly -- if not glaringly & shockingly -- all throughout this case.

On one of the other threads, poster Brini, who works with incest victims, explained the family dynamics of incest and that the A's don't meet them. Perhaps she will read here & elaborate for us.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast