Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

I didn't see this thread yet and wasn't sure where to post it .

The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

GEORGE & CINDY ANTHONY RETURN HOME

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html

Why are the Anthony's so concerned if they have nothing to hide ??
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Well that raised my eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    I didn't see this thread yet and wasn't sure where to post it .

The Anthonys' private investigator returned to their home Sunday night. Eyewitness News saw him holding up a device with a blinking red light around the house, which may indicate that he was searching for hidden surveillance devices that may have been placed inside the home by investigators.

GEORGE & CINDY ANTHONY RETURN HOME

http://www.wftv.com/news/18279065/detail.html

Why are the Anthony's so concerned if they have nothing to hide ??
    Newsflash to the PI:

They don't necessarily need hidden surveillance devices anymore!
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Even if they did, it cant be used in court so that leads me to ask...what is it they dont even want them to "know"...?

I find this to be very odd behavior for grieving grandparents , checking for hidden devices wouldn't even enter into my mind at a time like this . IMO there is more going on behind closed doors then just wanting privacy to grieve .
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by MUGENDAI View Post
    Even if they did, it cant be used in court so that leads me to ask...what is it they dont even want them to "know"...?
    If they obtained a warrant before install it can be used in court.

Seriously, What do they think LE heard? Unless they were talking about where KC dumped little Caylee's body and figured LE heard and that's how they found her.

ETA: some conspiracy theory or something?
    Last edited by MOMto5; 12-15-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: ETA: some conspiracy theory or something?
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Quote Originally Posted by MUGENDAI View Post

I think the safe assumption is that LE had a court warranted wiretap on the house from the moment KC originally got out on bail. Remember at that point it was still considered an active "kidnapping" case. And anything derived from listening devices placed under a wiretap warrant can certainly be used at trial, for KC and possibly for others.

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    Newsflash to the PI:

They don't necessarily need hidden surveillance devices anymore!
    That's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    Seriously, What do they think LE heard? Unless they were talking about where KC dumped little Caylee's body and figured LE heard and that's how they found her.

ETA: some conspiracy theory or something?
    Casey probably didn't tell them where Caylee was.

But, George and Cindy have been on television every other day winging Casey's defense. They are going to testify again under oath. They have signed sworn affidavits. They have previously testified under oath.

If I were in their shoes and had fibbed during all of the above, I'd want to know. You can't do damage control without some measure of the damage done.

Well, they can always return to the Ritz-Carlton if they need a little privacy & r&r, tap-free.

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa-Rachelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    wow....the scattered bones of their murdered grandbaby are being collected and they're worried about "hidden devices"? spit
    Guilty or not they have a just concern, the parents of that baby girl who disappeared from her home in FL years ago was bugged then the tapes were used to bring charges.

Remember, it may not be their idea, that's what their lawyer and investigator are there for.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

any one hearing that LE is back in the house?

Maybe they can 'feel' all 'our' eyes upon them. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there is nobody watching.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa-Rachelle View Post
    Guilty or no, I wouldnt want to have cameras/recording devices hidden in my house, either!
    I agree with you these people are feeling overwhelmed from this whole thing. Wether they brought it on themselves or not. Part of me still believes they are guilty of believing their daughter and all her lies stemming from the guilt she inflicted on them herself. I know a lot of you don't agree so please don't respond with all the reasons you think they are involved.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

After all this time, I wonder why the PI just now thought of "bugs" in the house. Does this mean that when they are home, the A's do not code talk to each other and one can actually understand what the heck they are saying?

I feel charges coming for the A's.

I agree, I've assumed that house was bugged since Casey went to jail the first time.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-15-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: remove quoted post

Amy’s entry to Casey on Facebook:"Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
    at 8:18am on May 26th, 2008
    You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…"

Did police ever ask Amy what brand of duct tape???

I wouldn't want strangers listening in on my private conversations either. There's been a lot of speculation here on the board that LP might have planted bugs in the house. I don't blame the A's for checking, I would too.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

I think they may have had the house checked out when KC was bonded out the first time . Rechecking now because LE had the house to them selves during the search warrant. Anthony's weren't allowed back in until LE got what they needed.
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Only the guilty, IMO, worry about their home being bugged.

Whether it is illegal or not depends on the reason LE has to bug it. I think the Patriot act opened a lot of door for average citizens to lose liberties.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Only the guilty, IMO, worry about their home being bugged.

Whether it is illegal or not depends on the reason LE has to bug it. I think the Patriot act opened a lot of door for average citizens to lose liberties.
    I disagree completely. I'm not guilty of anything and I don't want anyone listening in if I'm having sex or perhaps making a bit of noise in the bathroom. Do you?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

I'm actually rather surprised that they waited this long to have the house swept. Maybe its just the first time we've heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    I find this to be very odd behavior for grieving grandparents , checking for hidden devices wouldn't even enter into my mind at a time like this . IMO there is more going on behind closed doors then just wanting privacy to grieve .

Yep I agree...hinky meter going here...why would someone who has nothing to hide and is grieving or getting ready to enter that process be checking for bugs. Oh damn...I forgot, there is this major conspiracy against Casey and her family.......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast